Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, it seems like pretty much everybody uses detolf's for their pf's? I checked one out at Ikea and I just thought it didn't feel like a very sturdy shelf, but I guess that's why it's so affordable.

So, it seems like pretty much everybody uses detolf's for their pf's? I checked one out at Ikea and I just thought it didn't feel like a very sturdy shelf, but I guess that's why it's so affordable.

I used to have some, and then went to Bestas - which I don't consider a deltof, but some argue that.

But yeah, I was always worried about the shelves in my glass deltof initially, but after years of use, I grew confident.

I used to have some, and then went to Bestas - which I don't consider a deltof, but some argue that.

But yeah, I was always worried about the shelves in my glass deltof initially, but after years of use, I grew confident.

Hmm. I also looked at Besta's as I know alot of people use those, but I was concerned some taller PF's might not fit, and of the 4 I have they are all on the taller end of the spectrum (Spider-Man, Boba Fett, Vader, and Sandtrooper).

Hmm. I also looked at Besta's as I know alot of people use those, but I was concerned some taller PF's might not fit, and of the 4 I have they are all on the taller end of the spectrum (Spider-Man, Boba Fett, Vader, and Sandtrooper).

Spidey fits if you have the tall Besta with adjustable shelves.

Spidey fits if you have the tall Besta with adjustable shelves.

Ya, I liked the looks of the tall one but I was told they've discontinued the full glass doors for it. The next best thing was a door with multiple windows which would have really limited me in terms of shelf placement.

Ya, I liked the looks of the tall one but I was told they've discontinued the full glass doors for it. The next best thing was a door with multiple windows which would have really limited me in terms of shelf placement.

The Tombo doors are done, but you can still do the Sindvik or Glassvik doors. They look excellent. Love 'em.

Got the same email!

..."will be arriving at the warehouse in 14 days" ..."will process Dec 6th"

Back