Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to my local comic shop to inquire about this, thinking that maybe I'd get a deal. I was told that SSC is now pretty strict with who and how many units they give out, without much of a discount. Not enough to really have any real markdown. Basically striaght retail price. This is a nice, clean reputable place with plenty on display.

I like this and think it's a good looking piece, and would very much like to have this to pair with the new Spidey PF if nothing else. Once all RP clear, I'll flex it. New Purgatory is the same price as a PF, I'd rather have this if it's my last for a while.

Last edited:
I went to my local comic shop to inquire about this, thinking that maybe I'd get a deal. I was told that SSC is now pretty strict with who and how many units they give out, without much of a discount. Not enough to really have any real markdown. Basically striaght retail price. This is a nice, clean reputable place with plenty on display.

I like this and think it's a good looking piece, and would very much like to have this to pair with the new Spidey PF if nothing else. Once all RP clear, I'll flex it. New Purgatory is the same price as a PF, I'd rather have this if it's my last for a while.

Yeah. Midtown Comics used to have 20% off sales on all statues including Sideshow. But in Fall 2014 Sideshow told them they could only do 8% off. Which isn't really worth it because then you have to pay tax on top of that. Really too bad.

Yeah. Midtown Comics used to have 20% off sales on all statues including Sideshow. But in Fall 2014 Sideshow told them they could only do 8% off. Which isn't really worth it because then you have to pay tax on top of that. Really too bad.

Yah, it sucks. Retailers also have to pay shipping as well. SSC doesn't want to be undercut by anyone on their products anymore. Guess it's all about RP and direct discounts now.

This is what going to be beside my SS Spidey :)
GG_Kris3_zpsh3ksivz1.jpg

Didn't get the original Spider-Man or Green Goblin

Yeah, I passed on both PFs myself. I personally didn't care for how either of them looked. I only have the original Spidey and Venom COMs. I'm hoping this GG PF looks good with them since I'm passing on the new Spidey PF.

Well, I finally caved, & just bought this puppy. Knew I was gonna eventually get it, & with the 2k edition size, I figured I'd put myself outta misery & get it over with. Mixed feelings, but overall, relief!

I also have the spidey com along with venom and carnage, but still bought into this line. I'm still debating on this and waiting for a discount coupon but since I've bought the spidey and black pf I'll most likely pick this up at some point.

Edit: Managed to get the 10% code and caved. ><

So seriously no one is giving up this code? :gah: If not, can anyone direct me to the right forum? I really want a gobby for my spidey.

Back