Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

i didn't get the game because my Country have Banned it :S .. but they are ok with SRIV .. doesn't make sense .. i take it because of the popularity of GTA, they've banned so it doesnt corrupt the minds of the youth.

lucky for me, some stores gonna sell it "under the Radar" .. just like how i got GTA IV while its banned, so mine will be a lil late purchase till these stores get it.

Don't you know it's cool these days to be an illegal in the U.S.. Once you get caught you get a visa, health care and education. It's mean to send them back home.:lecture

Yeah I thought as much , same here in the UK they get special food grants , 3 bedroom houses , cars to get about in because they can't speak English meaning they can use public transport.
They them get clothing grants , free health care from NHS and they go around stabbing people , selling drugs and other criminal activities.
Yet English born people don't get anything.
May as well not call it England but just call it free for all land.

Lol solidsnake always brings the lolz. I'm taking a break now but man I've been playing this game for hours and I haven't even met Trevor yet. Seriously this game gives you alot. I love it.

So is this game the highest Rated Game on Current Gen?
it's getting 10's everywhere .. lowest being a 9.0 from gamespot

It's gotten lower from other places, but it's still averaging higher than any other games. I think though that The Last of Us is the best game this gen.

Mine arrived about 11ish, just finished the prologue and gonna make myself an early lunch I reckon, then back to Los Santos.

Just picked this up , anybody in UK whom still needs to buy this
Telco is £37.00 and the walk through is £7.50 in WHSmith

**** it !! I am getting it tonight for ps3.
I will buy it on pc when it comes out.
I need to play this masterpiece today.

Maybe you should try playing it on your Nintendo, *******.

So is this game the highest Rated Game on Current Gen?
it's getting 10's everywhere .. lowest being a 9.0 from gamespot

It has the same Metacritic score as GTA IV.

Last edited:

**** it !! I am getting it tonight for ps3.
I will buy it on pc when it comes out.
I need to play this masterpiece today.

toolbag_small.jpg

Pretty sure I just got someone's special edition preorder at Target. It was behind the counter and the guy let me buy it.

Anyway, installing now.

Hoping my wife picked this up for me. She doesn't want to give me a direct answer since it's considered a birthday present, but I better not have to wait 10 more days to play it.

Hoping my wife picked this up for me. She doesn't want to give me a direct answer since it's considered a birthday present, but I better not have to wait 10 more days to play it.

Hahaaa yeah me too buddy it is my birthday on Friday but I got to play it today:yess:

Back