Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may give it a shot over the holiday. I'm sure the rooms will be more active. But all the modders ****ing with everyone (teleporting to your position, or teleporting you into the sky to fall and die) became very annoying.

This needs to be ported on the Switch. If the 360 and PS# can run it so can the Switch.

Also, why is this full price everywhere I go? It's still up there on Steam best sellers after all this time. I swear, Rockstar literally ****s money of this franchise.

Say what you will about how others were better, but you can't deny RS goes all out with the production of these games.

That's a good point. I would of bought it on Steam to play around with mods, but I'm not paying full price for a five year old game.

And still a big deal when it goes on sale. ****, I can bet you anything that if RS were to port it for the Swicth at $60, it will sell as many copies as Mario Odyssey.

I think it's confirmed now that the next big update is going to be night clubs for the Summer. I haven't played at all in weeks since it's gotten so tiresome with the same ****** sports cars coming out every week.

Back