Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

I'm confused though?
I don't want to ruin it for anybody but do you get to choose characters?
If so when does this happen?
Or does the game change characters through out the game?

dude your such a bandwagon jumper hypocrite.
Now you're drooling over getting it for PlayStation 3.
just yesterday you s******* all over it and it needs to be played on the PC that's what it's meant to be played on.
I'm waiting I'm waiting. Wtf dude, GTFOutta Here

:rotfl:lol

Grand Theft Auto fan is stabbed, hit with a brick and robbed after queuing up at midnight to buy newly released computer game.

Well that sucks, hope the guy recovers quickly. I don't know why the Daily Mail are trying to blame the game though by what I understand he got mugged & just happened bought the game as well as other shopping

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ht-buy-newly-released-game.html#ixzz2f9rPKwEy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I went to the midnight release. Went smoothly I suppose but there was this one girl who had an laugh that was beyond irritating and she was laughing with her high school drop out friends for the entire hour of me being there.

Did a good amount of missions when I got home. Graphics are perfect and I can't believe how real the ocean behaves, but I didn't find a shark yet.

I went to the midnight release. Went smoothly I suppose but there was this one girl who had an laugh that was beyond irritating and she was laughing with her high school drop out friends for the entire hour of me being there.

Did a good amount of missions when I got home. Graphics are perfect and I can't believe how real the ocean behaves, but I didn't find a shark yet.

How long did the install take?

My copy is out for delivery, but won't be able to play until after my kiddo is asleep (if at all). :(

Hahaaa yeah me too buddy it is my birthday on Friday but I got to play it today:yess:

September birthdays FTW!

Aside from watching the official trailers, I've kept myself out of the loop regarding this game so my questions may be a bit noobish, but anyway:

Is there an official strategy guide for this game? If so, is it in stores now, and is it a better to have a guide on hand or just use the internet?

Last edited:

I got the bundle with the 500GB system, I feel so spoiled going from 60-500 :lol

**** it !! I am getting it tonight for ps3.
I will buy it on pc when it comes out.
I need to play this masterpiece today.

Like I don't get it man?
You came in here, to talk crap about the game, PC is the most best epic thing ever, and this game will look crappy, and you're not getting it. So happy you are waiting etc.

Yes it's obvious PC has the best graphics, but the point is. This game is coming on PS3 first. WE all know the graphic limitations, but it's no reason to trash the game, or point out that PC graphics are better, when we all know that. WE have no choice right now, but to play on here, so just going to enjoy it like this. And move on to other next gen games later.

Then you go ahead and not only get it, but you go to midnight release. Couldn't even wait till next morning?

Then you say I'm FAIL, because I'm not playing it yet, when you know I have to wait for the mail to come today lol

:dunno:dunno

I got the bundle with the 500GB system, I feel so spoiled going from 60-500 :lol

Yo Plis, how are you liking the game so far? Any faults?

I've decided to put my purchase of GTAV on hold as this month I'm in the middle of an important business deal and I can't be overly indulged in games as much as I want to.

I am however, currently playing The Lost and the Dammed and The Ballad of Gay Tony as I've never finished both of them before to quell my GTA needs.

Wait a sec, my life story sounds pathetic! Oh well. :lol

Already in the strip club. Boobies
Boobies everywhere

I knew I'd like this game!

I went last night at about 11:25pm. Over 200 people. By the time it was all said and done there were about 250 people there at least. Not a bad crowd.

Game is installing now. I wasn't about to stay up last night waiting.

I knew I'd like this game!

I went last night at about 11:25pm. Over 200 people. By the time it was all said and done there were about 250 people there at least. Not a bad crowd.

Game is installing now. I wasn't about to stay up last night waiting.

Why stand in that line Buff? Could have woke up, had a nice breakfast, and picked it up while all the dorks are at school. :rotfl

Why stand in that line Buff? Could have woke up, had a nice breakfast, and picked it up while all the dorks are at school. :rotfl

I wish! Sadly we are working with one car for now and Jenn has to be at work. She's a full blown editor now (not just asst.) so she needs to roll into work sometime between 9:30 - 9:50. :lol

September birthdays FTW!

Aside from watching the official trailers, I've kept myself out of the loop regarding this game so my questions may be a bit noobish, but anyway:

Is there an official strategy guide for this game? If so, is it in stores now, and is it a better to have a guide on hand or just use the internet?

Yes there is a guide buddy , I would not buy it really as I only bought it for the simple fact I got it for £7.50 as in most shops it was £15.00
But I only use it for hidden packages once the game is finished.
Do the game first and then buy it to find all the things you have missed.

:goodpost: I no longer bother with midnight launches as I only get them game and then go to bed anyway.
So I just go and get it on release day.
Fed up of standing in the cold in the middle of the night to buy a game

Yes there is a guide buddy , I would not buy it really as I only bought it for the simple fact I got it for £7.50 as in most shops it was £15.00
But I only use it for hidden packages once the game is finished.
Do the game first and then buy it to find all the things you have missed.

Cool. I always bought the guides simply to find the packages and extras to get 100% completion, but nowadays I have reliable internet and can look all of that up. Still, it's nicer just to have everything in a book to reference, so if I can get it at a good price too, I'll pick it up.

I wish! Sadly we are working with one car for now and Jenn has to be at work. She's a full blown editor now (not just asst.) so she needs to roll into work sometime between 9:30 - 9:50. :lol

Damn work. Who the hell wants to work anymore? :dunno :rotfl

Mailman came! Nice. I love just sitting back, letting the game come to my door. lol

Special edition.
Installed and does look great for PS3. Very impressed with the opening scene so far.

Little showcase. Throw me a thumbs up :)

[ame]https://youtu.be/hEGti-gAn5I[/ame]

Back