Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Finally got past the intro race BS. As soon as that was over it was back into COD mode with every man for themselves trying to kill each other:slap :lol

Lol I was duckin and weaving through the city. It was madness.

I was spawned in the desert after doing some death match and there were two players who I think we're doing a mission because they were beating a guy in a van so I hit them with my car and killed them.

Mine is the walmart task force.

"Breaking faces like we break our prices"

Made a Heisenberg Drawing for my Hoodrat Crew Emblem!!!!

l4lf.jpg

I have this problem with GTA that I always have to finish the last story mission with 100% completion, so I've spent most of the last week collecting the letter scraps and spaceship parts, and doing other odd jobs. I'm now at 70% completion with 15 more story missions to go.

It would be nice to try online, but I only have Rogers' high speed lite internet, which isn't good enough for gaming.

I had the lung capacity issue happen to Trevor too. What's up with that?

Any xbox freaks looking for a crew member?

I just started up a new crew if you're interested. Hotline LA (Hotline Miami is one of my favorite games ever) Right now it's a super slim crew and we're not really doing much until we get bigger.

Anyone have some great glitch stories?

Day one I ran into a the only other group of guys online who somehow managed to jump into a lake and continue walking underwater without dying. I immediately followed and we were all under the sea. We managed to get all the way to the ocean hoping to find sharks.

Another hilarious one happened last night, when I was pursuing another online player in vehicular combat. I shot him dead and quickly ran to his car because it looked better than mine. But as I was entering it, it was disappearing (I'm assuming to respawn near him) and I got in it as it vanished causing me to be invisible. I couldn't see myself on the screen nor could anyone else, but I was still in control. I had a lot of fun shooting people who couldn't see me but they could still target me.

Been playing online on xbox for 2 days completely fine no problem and my character got to level 17 and I turn on multiplayer today and my characters gone, luckily I've heard if you don't make a replacement character the other will be fine. I did hear that if you make a new one it overwrites the old save no matter what. So now im stuck waiting for another update.

I lost my character three times.
I was level 15, I had about $40,000 , my character was completely gone but somehow I still have my money but I'm back down to level five now.

I was level 15, I had about $40,000 , my character was completely gone but somehow I still have my money but I'm back down to level five now.

Back