Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Godzilla-x-Kong-The-New-Empire-Trailer.jpg

We also saw Kong kick the ever loving crap out of Godzilla in the very first GvK trailer, but that didn’t actually happen. That alone should tell us how misleading these trailers can be.
Wait, Are you saying the above scene will not be in the movie??

How about the rest of the trailer. None of that will be in the final film either??

This movie has a shot!!!

How about the rest of the trailer. None of that will be in the final film either??

This movie has a shot!!!
:lol :lol

Maybe none of the trailer will make it into the movie, maybe Godzilla's entire part will even be cut, it's Hollywood baby!

wired-wired-wired.gif

Never been less excited for a Godzilla film, they jumped the shark with this one.....

Seems they have gone with the angle to appeal to simple minds and children, like Fast and Furious with monsters....

Cant wait for one of the titans to fart on screen for a cheap laugh from the rabble.

This movie has a shot!!!
Imean in that infinity war trailer back they had Hulk and all the Avenegrs running together like it was some big huge moment but we know that didn't happen and we would never see angry hulk again in the mcu. It could happen. Trailers lie now.

Trailers have lied for a long while. I remember Highlander Endgame having all sorts of quick teases of the main bad guy using magic and other stuff and that was never in the movie.

Imean in that infinity war trailer back they had Hulk and all the Avenegrs running together like it was some big huge moment but we know that didn't happen and we would never see angry hulk again in the mcu. It could happen. Trailers lie now.
Hopefully the whole trailer was a lie.

Was it released April 1st???

Darn :(

Lol you really hate this movie huh?
Dude I really enjoyed the last one. It was over the top but still felt like part of the other films. It still respected the monsters. I was pumped the same director was coming back.

But nothing about this film looks like it belongs to the rest of the series

I don’t see anything that looks like a good idea

1. Cartoon looking F/X. Have people watched this trailer on something besides their phone?? :lol
2. Baby Kong
3. Pink fins and fire
4. Glove on Kong
5. Godzilla running / no feeling of mass
6. Awful and unimaginative villain. Another Ape??? Oh no!

A movie can be dumb fun.

This looks Stupid.

Dude I really enjoyed the last one. It was over the top but still felt like part of the other films. It still respected the monsters. I was pumped the same director was coming back.

But nothing about this film looks like it belongs to the rest of the series

I don’t see anything that looks like a good idea

1. Cartoon looking F/X. Have people watched this trailer on something besides their phone?? :lol
2. Baby Kong
3. Pink fins and fire
4. Glove on Kong
5. Godzilla running / no feeling of mass
6. Awful and unimaginative villain. Another Ape??? Oh no!

A movie can be dumb fun.

This looks Stupid.
You forgot disabled Kong’s lame glowing cane…err…axe lol

Yea I don’t get it either. I guess they saw minus one and instantly forgot how silly the last decades or so were. The silly stuff out weighs the seriousness. Godzilla is known for fighting crazy ass creatures. I don’t understand why running with a giant monkey with a big gauntlet and pink spikes is the line we draw when we have a giant butterfly who who gets called upon by two action figure sized women.

Also while I love 54 let’s not pretend it’s not about a giant dinosaur who got radiation and went after Japan and lives at the bottom of the ocean. This franchise isn’t supposed to be realistic 😂. I’m very surprised by the reactions to two monsters running here lol.

In godzilla vs gigan they literally made Godzilla talk 😂
2014 was dead serious.

If you start a trilogy that way then go full retard, you may expect backlash.....

FnF is basically the best comparison.

Back