Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing that you can do is to check the "completed" auctions on eBay to see if any have recently sold.
If I remember correctly, that was around $100 when it was released.

No recent sales on ebay, but current listings are around $250. Obviously, no one is biting. I had this one. Most of the sound figures were produced in smaller quantities than their standard figures, but it wasn't rare by any means.

Here’s an actual photo of the upcoming Biollante vinyl.

57A54B82-F433-48A5-8D87-BCF6867E4E5A.jpeg

How big are these things? Are these just a continuation of the old bandai figures and the reissues that were in toys r us stores here several years back?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

With the success of Shin Godzilla, Bandai has started pushing the 6” vinyl line again, mixing updated paints on old sculpt figures with brand new ones, like Godzilla ‘96 and Destroyah are repaints, pretty sure Biollante is 100% new.

These are indeed great times to be a vinyl Godzilla collector. Shin really did push this sector to new hights :)

Shin is pushing everything to new heights. Just previewed kits that will be showcased at Wonderfestival. Everybody and their grandmother has a Shin model.

A little disappointed in that Biollante. I have it on order, but was expecting more.

S__10305538.jpg

(X-Plus to Kaiyodo) BROTAHHHHH!!! :wink1:

I'm amazed Kaiyodo re-release the maquette through normal store right now. Probably to compete with X-Plus.
PS. Didn't do touchup on my X-Plus yet. I just want it to be very different from Kaiyodo so I might adding more black shade to it.

If they had just done that in the beginning instead of being all exclusive, I'd be owning the Kaiyodo now instead of the X-Plus. I'm kicking around the idea of selling the X-Plus to fund the Kaiyodo but I dunno.

Niwa's 2001 Godzilla is now available for pre-order, part of the X-Plus favorite sculptor's line. Glad they finished the set. I originally had all of them in resin kit form. Hope they continue to do more of his pieces. Fighting Gargantuas also pictured on RIC website.
10519744a5.jpg

You will love Kaiyodo Shin. However, it may not be as large (fat) as X Plus. It’s thinner but definitely longer in length though.
Maybe you want to filled its leg with reinforced foam and don’t raise its tail up too high otherwise it’ll definitely lean. Bad.
Another advise is to find proper shelves to display it. Or it’ll look as good as it should be. Cheers!

Haven’t been around these parts in ions ! Wishing everyone a Happy New Year ! I see lots of cool posts . Gonna have to sift through to see what’s doing

It is. It is actually multi layered. It has an inner layer of yellow vinyl, and the outer layer is the orange.
I believe that there are only going to be 100 for sale at Wonder Fest, and then there will be another
100 that will be a Bandai give away. I could be wrong about the Bandai give away, but I did see that
there are only going to be a total of 200 figures.

If anybody cares, the Gargantuas are an RIC exclusive. They are in the 25cm scale. Pre-order ends on Feb. 26, so not much time.
0209200239_5a7d7fcf1b45e.jpg

Back