Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new gigantic GMK is up for pre-order on the RIC website. Seems to be just a new fin color, no light up gimmick as far as I can tell.

I'm using Bing translator right now on the Ric page....oh boy...wish me luck. :lol

Or should I not even try on my own, how does your guy work, I've heard that there are a few out there who act as middle men with Ric.

Mike Johnson or Jamie Davies are the two guys the Fandom depends on. I've worked with Mike many times. He's not the best communicator but he gets you your stuff!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would rather have a great communicator and not get my stuff though. :lol

I kid I kid. :lol

Whatever my fellow known freaks recommend I will gladly do because this is a must own for me.

Just please point me in the right direction.

To think I almost paid ebay prices for him last year.

He got me my destroyah Ric and my train eater 54 ric. Boba Ben might have his email. I got locked out of the one I use. We'll get it for you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How does payment work, up front right.

Boba sent me Mike's email, i'll reach out today. :yess:

Can't believe this is really happening, I definately prefer Gigantic 2001 over Gigantic 2000, especially now with these blue fins. Happy I saved my money by not getting the 2000 (not saying he looks bad).

A local store was having a memorial day sale...saw this guy and had to pick him up. Paid close to $100 :yess: beauuuuuuutiful figure

image.jpeg

I knew about the 89 but is that a Desugoji as well?! :panic:

Uuugh this line is gonna be even more wallet draining than monsterarts...

Edit: nvm looks like the desugoji is an xplus 30cm :panic:
The 30cm is a new resin piece Sakai showed a few months ago, don't know if X-plus is going to release it also but it is a very,very accurate representation of the 95 version.

I finally opened up my big neca Godzilla figure, he's awesome, can't complain about this one, poseability on the tail is pretty nice too.

IMG_9297.jpg

IMG_9302.jpg

IMG_9305.jpg

but when it comes to paint apps and being fully poseable there's no beating Monsterarts, this is the special color G2000

IMG_9307.JPG

IMG_9310.JPG

IMG_9321.jpg

IMG_9322.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9314.jpg
    IMG_9314.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I finally opened up my big neca Godzilla figure, he's awesome, can't complain about this one, poseability on the tail is pretty nice too.

View attachment 267406

but when it comes to paint apps and being fully possible there's no beating Monsterarts, this is the special color G2000

View attachment 267409
Dude great pics! I really like the 24" neca Godzilla also and agree that monster arts are still the best articulated Godzilla figs. Can't wait for the light up godzilla

Thanks guys! I really can't wait to get more of the monsterarts, the GMK and original godzilla look killer, plus the 89 light up godzilla looks like it'll be fantastic too.

Back