Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just scored a TRAIN BITER - something I've wanted since it was announced. Hopefully it will be here by end of next week - stoked.

Cool catch. I was at MegaCon this past weekend and picked up a few X-Plus pieces.

Attachments

• _20160530_151025.JPG
    _20160530_151025.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 108
  • _20160530_151112.JPG
    _20160530_151112.JPG
    875.3 KB · Views: 109
  • _20160530_151052.JPG
    _20160530_151052.JPG
    656.2 KB · Views: 106
It's raining Shin Gojira.

Bandai Vinyl, for size and price, I'm quite impressed and plan to get one.

Cjy0LJYUgAAlaxw.jpg:large

Banpresto detail.

Cjy0rJDUUAAVSwh.jpg:large

Tissue Box Holder

GOODS-00093801.jpg

GOODS-00093801_01.jpg

Plush

GOODS-00093800.jpg

GOODS-00093800_01.jpg

GOODS-00093800_02.jpg

I kinda like the plush too.

Banpresto's looks like they're going for X-Plus quality in sculpt and paint, if they come in closer to historical Banpresto pricing, win win.

This appears to be a production sample since there are multiple in shot, if so, it looks like THE 2016 to get for me, if it's available outside of the lottery.

photo.jpg

Yeah I doubt it'll be as cheap as the older ones if it's that nice but it could still be more reasonable. I think it's a bit bigger than traditional x plus too. 35cm ?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah I doubt it'll be as cheap as the older ones if it's that nice but it could still be more reasonable. I think it's a bit bigger than traditional x plus too. 35cm ?

I thought the Banpresto was like a 10" figure like their past '54 and 2000? If it's bigger, all the better, I'm expecting 10", it looks smaller in Sakai's hands in that shot.

I don't care at all if he stays how he is the whole movie. It's finally a design with horror in mind and not being regal or edgy being the main goal.

Theres really not much i dont like about this G. Even the ridiculous tail is cool to me. The arms are creepy as hell. it really sells his deformity, in a way like Kuato from total recall. I know that's a weird comparison. But Kuato is ****ing scary! So I think it works :lol

I mean we should all be laughing at Godzillas ridiculous thighs troughout the series...but we don't...okay we do...but we accept him...no body shaming here :lol

Theres really not much i dont like about this G. Even the ridiculous tail is cool to me. The arms are creepy as hell. it really sells his deformity, in a way like Kuato from total recall. I know that's a weird comparison. But Kuato is ****ing scary! So I think it works :lol

I mean we should all be laughing at Godzillas ridiculous thighs troughout the series...but we don't...okay we do...but we accept him...no body shaming here :lol

The little arms are creepy, but I prefer bigger arms. I'm sure I will get used to them. It is Godzilla after all, and he is still bad arse even with the T-Rex arms.

I like the skin texture, but find the small head and little arms to be off-putting. I absolutely loathe the tail, it reminds me of a giant Elmer from BRAIN DAMAGE.

Back