Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree.

The question is, short of flying to Japan how do we get to see this opening week!

Pirate Bay :lol

I may ask a friend of mine who sometimes dabbles in "downloading" movies. I mean I'm going to buy the blurry when it comes out anyway...but..I wanna see the movie NOAW! So I think it's ok :lol

Disclaimer for FBI: The above post is a joke...please don't murder me.

The little arms are creepy, but I prefer bigger arms. I'm sure I will get used to them. It is Godzilla after all, and he is still bad arse even with the T-Rex arms.

Me too. I like a Godzilla who can grapple...but this is an interesting take. Maybe his arms will rot off and then he'll have none...what then? :lol

I like the skin texture, but find the small head and little arms to be off-putting. I absolutely loathe the tail, it reminds me of a giant Elmer from BRAIN DAMAGE.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
So obscure, but on point.

I may ask a friend of mine who sometimes dabbles in "downloading" movies. I mean I'm going to buy the blurry when it comes out anyway...but..I wanna see the movie NOAW! So I think it's ok :lol

Me too. I like a Godzilla who can grapple...but this is an interesting take. Maybe his arms will rot off and then he'll have none...what then? :lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
So obscure, but on point.

:lol :lol :lol

That's my plan.

Enjoying movie night.

3164d281dd763f55598a5099d6c296d9.jpg

8d94217c85f51ef2400ae713196322d3.jpg

23115d88c40f68ba11673be3f8fb9437.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You know, I wish someone (Neca, Bandai Japan) would make good figures of Godzilla the animated series Zilla and some of the monsters. The movie fell way short but the animated series was actually fun and the monster designs were neat.

You know, I wish someone (Neca, Bandai Japan) would make good figures of Godzilla the animated series Zilla and some of the monsters. The movie fell way short but the animated series was actually fun and the monster designs were neat.

Trendmasters prototyped some great ones, but sadly never produced then because the movie merch sold so poorly, stores wouldn't comit orders. Unfortunately, so little merchandise is made based on the movie, let alone the cartoon, and I think it would be required to license with Sony and Toho.

Anybody know anything about these ornaments or whatever they are? I'd love to get the '84, never seen a collectible depict him in the volcano like that.

Cj2bMWdXEAAMN3E.jpg:orig

Wow, those look pretty cool. Now I want me some ornaments as well. Also, does anyone know when we might get some pictures of the G'16 from Bandai? I've got a 6" and a 12" on Pre-order with BBTS... I'd just like to know what I'm getting. :lol

The Bandai vinyl was posted in here by maulfan I believe. We've seen the banpresto and the Sega one as well. Still no x-plus one yet

Edit: Here he is:
2b898351f4aee9429d29a20111466f07.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow, those look pretty cool. Now I want me some ornaments as well. Also, does anyone know when we might get some pictures of the G'16 from Bandai? I've got a 6" and a 12" on Pre-order with BBTS... I'd just like to know what I'm getting. :lol

Thank you for posting links, I didn't think BBTS had the 6" vinyl for order, I'm totally placing a preorder right now, it's sold out everywhere like Ami Ami, Hobby Link, etc.

The Bandai vinyl was posted in here by maulfan I believe. We've seen the banpresto and the Sega one as well. Still no x-plus one yet

So, these are part of a lottery or something, but from what I gather, they are deluxe Bandai vinyls, sculpt work done by X-Plus, and likely this same sculpt, painted in true movie colors, would be the 10-12" vinyl from Bandai.

cover_gozira_a2.jpg

https://store.kadokawa.co.jp/shop/k/k301605000742/
https://store.kadokawa.co.jp/shop/k/k301605000743/
https://store.kadokawa.co.jp/shop/k/k301605000744/

Having recently watched the 2014 version of Godzilla the other week I just knew that I had to get a version of him in my collection.

Having read this thread and watched some YT reviews I decided to get the NECA 24 inch version and I sure did make the right decision. The tail went on without a problem and the ROAR feature sure is fantastic. The size is perfect and he has that presence that a Godzilla figure should have but doesn't really take up much room.

image.jpgLooks so much better with the base. I got the regular yesterday, and am a little disappointed. Sculpt is great, but it's a bit dinky IMO.

Gonna have to whip up a base for him.

New photo of the MMS vinyl via offical Godzilla twitter, looks like more to the paint apps than the official press photo, I'm liking it a lot.

CkUn1C1UgAAuNBk.jpg:large

Back