Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And sound apparently. It's also nearly 8" tall. Which explains the approx. $182 price tag I suppose?

Oh yeah 20 cm...he is a bit taller...almost $200? Yikes. This must be the high end market they said they were gonna start aiming at...not that monsterarts were ever that cheap to begin with.

Kinda sucks he won't scale very well with their Biollante...

tumblr_inline_o7oqpbyCjp1s7f265_500.jpg

CjM2mTqUkAElIS5.jpg

Everything with this line depends on prototype vs final product. Burning Godzilla, 64, 2014 looked better and popped way more in prototype form. We'll see how these go. I have gmk preordered...but it all depends on how they look on the shelf.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I understand that the size of the figure and the articulation limits them, but it just doesn't look good. I'll be curious to see how this line does, will it take off or sink with this first release.

Here's a little something people have been asking for.

https://tamashii.jp/special/shma/koukyoukyoku/

I just got my first Monsterarts in 2000 special color version Godzilla and I am hooked! I can't wait to get some of the others that are out there and this godzilla will be in my collection. I've always had a soft spot for 89 godzilla too, it's always been one of my favorite designs.

89 is something different and is in 8" tall scale, not 6" like the rest of the line, and looking at things now, it seems the "plain" one is just the figure unlit, didn't think light would shine through like the photos with paint like that. For over $100 ill just get the Diamond X-Plus Sakai reissue at 12" tall.

I sold most of my monsterarts line in favor of the x-plus. Better size and better assortment of monsters. But they are trying to get me back to the dark side.

Where is the best place to PO this Light up 89 SH Godzilla? When should it be available to PO?

That's the little one, right?

I think you're thinking of the Gashapon from Bandai, I'm not sure the scale on the Sega figure, I've only ever heard of Sega video games.

This is the little 3" Gashapon figure.

13055505_10100417191027956_1595041339667007336_n_zpsgffjhf4b.jpg

MG9ejOr.jpg

RMQXg9a.jpg

CjM2mTqUkAElIS5.jpg

People were talking like the ad with the Sega was around the dimensions for a Bandai vinyl, so it could be like a 6" figure, definitely think it is more that size than a little 3" figure given the detail.

Maybe someone can educate me. Gashapon toys are those little capsule toys you get from a machine right? How does one who does not live in Japan typically get their hands on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're thinking of the Gashapon from Bandai, I'm not sure the scale on the Sega figure, I've only ever heard of Sega video games.

This is the little 3" Gashapon figure.

13055505_10100417191027956_1595041339667007336_n_zpsgffjhf4b.jpg

MG9ejOr.jpg

RMQXg9a.jpg

CjM2mTqUkAElIS5.jpg

People were talking like the ad with the Sega was around the dimensions for a Bandai vinyl, so it could be like a 6" figure, definitely think it is more that size than a little 3" figure given the detail.
Yup that's what I was confusing it with. Thank you

Back