Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey as long as she doesn’t hurt your hands you should be fine! Those are the moneymakers :lol

That price is crazy! Wow. I don’t think I have the bank account or the space for that one. Grail piece! So are you going to get it? I’ll live through you.
Hopefully I can afford it when it releases

I was lucky enough to get the Midnight Blue Rodan and Mothra Larvae! Such a beautiful figure(s?).

0E2E9A4B-D1B6-4398-A444-83464AB81E58.jpeg

Look what’s coming! This is on the Japan Ric site. The new ‘92 is finally getting released:
C230F001-5378-48AC-9D38-FE414969984B.jpeg

Also I learned that this guy is supposed to light up in segments just like in the KOTM 2019 movie. I couldn’t help myself. I got one.
AE49C2B3-88E7-478A-A04D-F6181D58C7D5.jpeg

Attack Peter is working with Mondo again to put out this beautiful Mechagodzilla:

I agree. And it's your favorite.. magnets!! Hahah!

That light up in segments feature on Goji 2019 is very cool!!
Man that light up feature made my jaw drop. I believe that’s how the Shin Godzilla Ric is going to be too. Someone commented that these two figures are only going to be in one piece, no tail attachment needed!

Attack Peter is working with Mondo again to put out this beautiful Mechagodzilla:

Man that light up feature made my jaw drop. I believe that’s how the Shin Godzilla Ric is going to be too. Someone commented that these two figures are only going to be in one piece, no tail attachment needed!

That is one cool lookin mechagoji!!

And yeah, the liteup feature is wild!! Although with Shin, it's going to be different kind of light up sequence, as I remember on Shin, his fins started to change color from red to bright purple, and then at the end the light spreads to the tail.
And one piece sounds cool, only not for shipping cost! XD

Yeah that was something that was disappointing about other RIC versions where the tail doesn't light up since they were a separate piece.
I was going to say hopefully this is the future for X-Plus, but then the ‘92 Ric’s tail doesn’t light up. Short lived.

That is one cool lookin mechagoji!!

And yeah, the liteup feature is wild!! Although with Shin, it's going to be different kind of light up sequence, as I remember on Shin, his fins started to change color from red to bright purple, and then at the end the light spreads to the tail.
And one piece sounds cool, only not for shipping cost! XD
That MG is an instant buy for me. I love the cell shaded look. I noticed another Godzilla tail next to it too. I wonder if that’s a ‘91 statue to go with their Ghidorah 🤔

You know the shipping didn’t seem that bad? Maybe it’s because the Japanese Yen is in the dumpster right now. But it was reasonable!

Back