Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else ordered the Burning Godzilla from Spiral Studio? We're way past their estimated arrival/ship dates...

Is preordering from EE trustworthy? I noticed that it's already sold out in Mondo's site, but I've never preordered from EE.. :unsure:
Perfectly safe. Unlike Big Bad Toy Store, EE don't require a deposit for higher priced items, so you can cancel if you find this somewhere else one day. The only issue is they're often slower to get things in. Slower than Big Bad Toy Store and BBTS can be really slow sometimes. EE often have "Free shipping on orders over X amount" which includes preorders, so you could always order the figure now, then check back later and re-order if the promotion pops up.

*Edit* in fact, they have the free shipping code available right now. FREESHIP59

Perfectly safe. Unlike Big Bad Toy Store, EE don't require a deposit for higher priced items, so you can cancel if you find this somewhere else one day. The only issue is they're often slower to get things in. Slower than Big Bad Toy Store and BBTS can be really slow sometimes. EE often have "Free shipping on orders over X amount" which includes preorders, so you could always order the figure now, then check back later and re-order if the promotion pops up.

*Edit* in fact, they have the free shipping code available right now. FREESHIP59
Thank you so much, @Ryokosama! 🙏
I just placed an order with EE.
And they don't cancel preorders, right? I'm so afraid of cancellations with this kind of stuff (one I really want!) hahah.. XD

Thank you so much, @Ryokosama! 🙏
I just placed an order with EE.
And they don't cancel preorders, right? I'm so afraid of cancellations with this kind of stuff (one I really want!) hahah.. XD
I've ordered maybe six or seven times from them over the past couple of years and they've not cancelled anything so far! :D They'll simply stop taking orders once their allocation is filled and you've order very early anyway, so even less chance they'll cancel your order :)

@batsheva, EE is the second biggest online toy store in the US, behind BBTS. Your order is completely safe. I already preordered mine!

Edit: if you feel more comfortable with BBTS, they have it up for PO as well too now.

Last edited:
Very interested to see how they fight Godzilla back in 45'. The design is a good improvement on the Ride design as well. Also US release 1 month after JP is awesome!
I thought that too! It looks almost identical to The Ride design. The radiation burns and injuries to his skin just looks a lot more fresh and detailed. I was hoping we would see this design again.

Here’s some screen caps I pulled:
1BEED8ED-7799-4FA4-A38B-AD54FB005739.png

C3D47886-34FE-41F9-A5BC-DD8FF991A3C5.png

EA81EDAD-0662-4371-8DE6-A98DA057548A.png

Back