Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to those who can finally get this at a great price! Mine was about $400 a few years ago and definitely worth it. It's the only large Godzila figure that avoided being sold from my collection.

284412981_10166161218555007_6460881093566067621_n.jpg

I've ordered the re-release too, as I'm curious about how different the paint job will be other than mud effects and more lime green colouring.

Congrats to those who can finally get this at a great price! Mine was about $400 a few years ago and definitely worth it. It's the only large Godzila figure that avoided being sold from my collection.

View attachment 613125
I've ordered the re-release too, as I'm curious about how different the paint job will be other than mud effects and more lime green colouring.
I hate that I have to wait for May but I’m so happy it’s secured. This is possibly going to be figure of the year for me in 2023.

Last edited:

View attachment 613125
So beautiful

Pre-ordered mine the second it went up. Anybody have any idea how long it takes for Buyee to get back to you if you got it? Sounds like I put in the order and somebody else is going to order it for me? Made it seem as if it wasn’t guaranteed.
Idk either lol

Pre-ordered mine the second it went up. Anybody have any idea how long it takes for Buyee to get back to you if you got it? Sounds like I put in the order and somebody else is going to order it for me? Made it seem as if it wasn’t guaranteed.
It usually takes less than a day. I got my notification within a few hours.

Back