Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no!!
What is happening with the cancellations..

Now I'm worried for mine!

Is it safer to order straight from Yahoo Japan store? or will there be cancellation orders from there as well??

Buyee cancelled my order :/
Oh no!!

Is it safer to order straight from Yahoo Japan store? or will there be cancellation orders from there as well??

Buyee canceled mine too. I ordered from the G Store too out of straight paranoia, because I wanted to make sure I secured one. I could easily sell one of them if I ended up with two. I guess I have no choice but to roll with the one that I have and hope it turns out for the best! It still says “bought” so I think we are good with Yahoo.

Oh no!!

I think if Buyee sent you the 'We successfully bought your item!' email and your figure is showing as 'order completed' on Buyee, you should be fine. I'm assuming when we place the order with Buyee, we have to wait for them to actively order on Yahoo/G Store, which is why people were reporting cancellations while the figure was still in stock. Buyee were missing the brief order window for some people. I ordered mine the day after people reported cancellations and mine is still on 'completed'.

*EDIT* Just read all of LiamNeesons112's comments and it looks like the order was cancelled after completion?!

So I’ll clarify here. When I ordered the Eva figure, it never went past “order received”. When that happened I immediately became suspicious. I went after the Eva figure both times preorders opened and never got past “order received”.

E8548831-BD41-48E8-8CD6-2F8B5EA6CDBA.png

Here’s an example of a safely completed Buyee order:

704B3D95-79E9-4C27-A6A0-3165AC49EB04.png

Ah ok. I saw 'Glad my order is secure!' then 'Buyee cancelled my order' so I was a bit concerned, haha (less concerned than others due to already owning the original figure, but still a little concerned!)

Buyee canceled mine too. I ordered from the G Store too out of straight paranoia, because I wanted to make sure I secured one. I could easily sell one of them if I ended up with two. I guess I have no choice but to roll with the one that I have and hope it turns out for the best! It still says “bought” so I think we are good with Yahoo.
Woah! So Buyee is kinda random.. good move on ordering at Yahoo as well, mate!
I hope we are good with Yahoo, then! As I really want that figure! XD

I think if Buyee sent you the 'We successfully bought your item!' email and your figure is showing as 'order completed' on Buyee, you should be fine. I'm assuming when we place the order with Buyee, we have to wait for them to actively order on Yahoo/G Store, which is why people were reporting cancellations while the figure was still in stock. Buyee were missing the brief order window for some people. I ordered mine the day after people reported cancellations and mine is still on 'completed'.

*EDIT* Just read all of LiamNeesons112's comments and it looks like the order was cancelled after completion?!
Yeah, it is scary!! I hope everyone's order at Buyee is safe! This is like a terror for people who ordered from Buyee with no guarantee that they will receive the item before the completion status..
I believe I read that you already have the 1st version, so I guess you are still safe.. but hopefully your order with Buyee goes through as it said it's completed!

Thanks for the details on the order page, @LiamNeesons112!

Btw I stumbled upon the actual production paint for the 2nd version, I don't think it is posted here:
IMG_1972.JPG

IMG_1973.JPG

IMG_1974.JPG

IMG_1977.JPG

IMG_1978.JPG

This thing is a beautiful beast!

This version is I think a bit muted on the Eva 01's color part, and that brown thingy, I don't think that is mud, I think it's more of a rust?

Last edited:
That is one beautiful figure. I’ll be so disappointed if it gets canceled! Zenmarket has never failed me though, so I’m pretty confident in them.
Indeed, my friend.

Somehow I think V2 is more realistic, with all the rust and dust.. I mean, when you're morphing into a Shin Godzilla.. That's what's gonna happen.. ain't no way you'll be clean!

Indeed, my friend.

Somehow I think V2 is more realistic, with all the rust and dust.. I mean, when you're morphing into a Shin Godzilla.. That's what's gonna happen.. ain't no way you'll be clean!
That’s the first thing I noticed; how good that weathering is. I like the more dirty, muted colors here for sure. They make the green dorsal plates pop more.

View attachment 614415

This thing is a beautiful beast!
It's that lime green they've used that caused me to order this! I absolutely love it when lime green is used in designs. I initially thought it may just be the preorder photos and the prototype would actually be the same as the original, but it's clearly different here and I love it.

Okay, I’ve been stalking the Omega Beast fan group on Facebook and they’re creating some awesome stuff.

Is there a need in my life for 2 Gigantic Shins? Yes. Yes there is.

are you sure you prefer this to the Kaiyodo shin? ;D
Oh no, Kaiyodo is always #1, but this is a great substitute! This will probably be ~$1200 shipped, so that beats out the $2500 that I saw a used Kaiyodo up for today :lol. I put myself on the wait list, so we shall see what happens.

Oh no, Kaiyodo is always #1, but this is a great substitute! This will probably be ~$1200 shipped, so that beats out the $2500 that I saw a used Kaiyodo up for today :lol. I put myself on the wait list, so we shall see what happens.
Really makes sense, and a brilliant strategy!

And it does look really good!!! XD

Really makes sense, and a brilliant strategy!

And it does look really good!!! XD
Honestly that first photo sold me. Now I just need to decide what to do with the X-Plus.

Edit: I just got in contact with an Omega Beast rep and put down my $50 for the waitlist, which will be used towards the NRD later. Here’s the contact info for those interested:

2AAF01A8-4C50-42E3-8C49-49EFE294F9B4.png

Last edited:
Honestly that first photo sold me. Now I just need to decide what to do with the X-Plus.

Edit: I just got in contact with an Omega Beast rep and put down my $50 for the waitlist, which will be used towards the NRD later. Here’s the contact info for those interested:

View attachment 615060
Ahem.. I'm here! XD

Back