Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Japan Exclusive SH Monsterarts Shin Godzilla Night Battle Ver. is up for preorder for ~$96. This guy is selling out fast. So jump on it now if you want it. I already got mine. Anime-export

Amiami will also have a batch on sale at 10pm EST. https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail?gcode=FIGURE-146921

21E31582-19A6-4AB1-9E5F-21D63905AA4C.jpeg

It looks cool, and having their '89, it looks equally impressive, I'm just not a big fan of that iteration.
I just love having the larvae bite Godzilla’s tail. That’s a great and classic pose. Not a fan of the atomic blast effect though, it reminds me of a NECA figure.

The G-Store Godzilla Day figure round up:

Godzilla Store Godzilla Day Merchandise Announcements

Out of all the releases, I ended up preordering this beautiful guy. I’m starting to realize that I really love Godzilla 2000’s look.
Can you PO from the Godzilla Store for shipment to the US? I used google to translate the website to English but I still can't understand much of what's on the website lol. If not is there an alternate US site?

Can you PO from the Godzilla Store for shipment to the US? I used google to translate the website to English but I still can't understand much of what's on the website lol. If not is there an alternate US site?
You can. They use Buyee which is like a middleman service.

Like Viper said, there’s the US Shonen Ric site and Awesome Collector as alternatives too.

I will be visiting Japan soon and was wondering are there any good Japanese exclusive Godzilla items I can pick up from the Tokyo store?

I will be visiting Japan soon and was wondering are there any good Japanese exclusive Godzilla items I can pick up from the Tokyo store?

I’m not sure what’s all there but I know for a fact that the new Bandai MMS exclusives are there: Gigan Rex, Godzilla, Godzilla 1984 and that weird “ice cream” covered Hedorah.

Back