Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've come across this figure on YouTube and it looks awesome. May need to grab it! I admit I haven't seen the movie, but it would the first time a collectible has driven me to watch a movie.

I've come across this figure on YouTube and it looks awesome. May need to grab it! I admit I haven't seen the movie, but it would the first time a collectible has driven me to watch a movie.
The movie is a must see! It’s one of my favorite Godzilla movies.

I’ve been after this figure for a while. I even had it ordered at a store once. The owner later told me the order didn’t make it and I got my refund. Now I have to figure out how a 26” wide figure is fitting in my display 😅

The movie is a must see! It’s one of my favorite Godzilla movies.

I’ve been after this figure for a while. I even had it ordered at a store once. The owner later told me the order didn’t make it and I got my refund. Now I have to figure out how a 26” wide figure is fitting in my display 😅
Buy first, think later. Lol 👊

Okay I don’t know what’s happening here but we have another grail coming out of the woodwork. This figure easily runs for $1K+ in the aftermarket. It’s a must have for me: my favorite kaiju and my favorite anime. Yes I preordered it lol. I wonder what’s next?!

Slept on it, woke up to find only one left. Guess I got the last one!
Screenshot_20221210-083530.png

Okay I don’t know what’s happening here but we have another grail coming out of the woodwork. This figure easily runs for $1K+ in the aftermarket. It’s a must have for me: my favorite kaiju and my favorite anime. Yes I preordered it lol. I wonder what’s next?!

where did you preordered it?
I saw this too late on the yahoo site and it's already sold out -__-

where did you preordered it?
I saw this too late on the yahoo site and it's already sold out -__-
Crap. I got it on Yahoo. Keep checking, I checked on Friday morning and it was sold out, but by Friday night, it was back.

You’re not completely out of luck though. KaijuBattle said that on December 15 there might be other preorders up on the Godzilla Store and other Japanese retailers.
X-Plus 30cm Series Evangelion Unit 01 “G” Awakening Form Renewal Version

Crap. I got it on Yahoo. Keep checking, I checked on Friday morning and it was sold out, but by Friday night, it was back.

You’re not completely out of luck though. KaijuBattle said that on December 15 there might be other preorders up on the Godzilla Store and other Japanese retailers.
X-Plus 30cm Series Evangelion Unit 01 “G” Awakening Form Renewal Version
Thank you!! :pray: 🙏🙏

If you see one up for preorder by any chance, I'd appreciate if you let me know, just in case my luck is not good with this beast XD

Back