Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VEAlKSk.jpg

FKGomw8.jpg

Fantastic pics Maulfan! Love the collection! I also thought that wonky/crappy Godzilla was from an old 60's mold or something they kept pumping out for 30 years.

What news?

The spikes look very Showa, but the body is closest to the '84, it's a very unique design.

As for the news, there's been multiple bad news announcements lately, I'd say either the NECA one or the Dream Figures one.

There's new Ultraman stuff out. Supposedly we'll have to wait another two weeks for Toho-related announcements.

For anyone interested, BBTS appears to have found some X-Plus Biollantes. They have her for pre-order for $449.99 and it
qualifies for their $4.00 shipping.

I don't know who's ultimately gonna sell them but Gabriel Marquez did the modification. I think he used a Sakai Shin as the base.

I wish Storm Collectibles would make Godzilla toys as well. They make pretty awesome toys, very posable as well. They regularly make toys based on huge characters like Doomsday and Sagat and others. The big guys are 10 to 12 inches tall and they're usually sold for $70 to $90 each. If they made Godzilla toys, they can also be large and the cost would actually warrant size and quality.

Back