Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Like others have said, they'll probably blow through the Heisei series before moving backwards into early stuff.

I hope they get to Hedorah eventually :pray:

Hedorah always scared me with those big ol eyes.:rotfl

I'm still debating wether or not to get the S.H. figures...
they are really cool.. but as mentioned before, a bit pricey...
Anybody knows if they are in-scale with the Revoltech ones?

Also, there will be a SDCC exclusive Burning Godzilla...

Tamashii-S.H.-MonsterArts-Burning-Godzilla-Image-copy.jpg

If these are readily available at the Con, I doubt I'll be able to resist. It's the perfect way to start my impulsive dive into this line. :lol

I don't think it'll be too hard to get at the convention. I'll probably have to find somebody to pick one up for me, though.

Received a major GRAIL piece today. Ever since I first saw it, I wanted the Godzilla DVD collection with the '54 bust, and in general, I've just thought it would be cool to have a Godzilla bust roughly like having a replica of the head from a film costume. There aren't a lot out there though, the DVD '54 and I've seen an '89 bust out there, I know SilentSurfer here has it. They go for a lot, usually the '54 and DVD set goes for like $1000+ if it's even sold. I managed to snag it for a lot less than that off eBay, just the bust, but that's all I ever really wanted, Japanese DVDs aren't much use to me and I would never put them in the display tray anyhow as it's a waste of space.

This thing is HUGE, it's just plastic, but it's really solid, nicely painted, and I think very close to how big the costume head was back in '54, I can imagine my head fitting inside a neck coming off this thing. It's so faithful too, and I didn't realize, but it was sculpted by Fuyuki Shinada, who apparently designed the G suit for GMK, which is really cool. It looked decent in the official promo shots.

godzillafinalbox.jpg

And the final piece looks even better, the mouth and paint on the teeth look even cooler.

I've turned my full shots to black and white to present it as we've all come to know it, but wanted the detail shots to show true color.

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

E3.jpg

E4.jpg

DETAIL_1.jpg

DETAIL_2.jpg

DETAIL_3.jpg

A base would be cool, but this thing is enormous as is, any base that would look good wound have to be fairly big in relation. The head is about 16" inches high, 14" wide at the base and around 18" deep.

Wow!!
that is mighty impressive MaulFan! Congrats!!:rock!

I caved-in and got the S.H. Godzilla and MechaGodzilla!
They are awesome!!! :rock!

At some point there's a 90s Ghidorah coming in the Monsterarts line, I look forward to that one and seeing some other G suits done too would be nice.

Received a major GRAIL piece today. Ever since I first saw it, I wanted the Godzilla DVD collection with the '54 bust, and in general, I've just thought it would be cool to have a Godzilla bust roughly like having a replica of the head from a film costume. There aren't a lot out there though, the DVD '54 and I've seen an '89 bust out there, I know SilentSurfer here has it. They go for a lot, usually the '54 and DVD set goes for like $1000+ if it's even sold. I managed to snag it for a lot less than that off eBay, just the bust, but that's all I ever really wanted, Japanese DVDs aren't much use to me and I would never put them in the display tray anyhow as it's a waste of space.

This thing is HUGE, it's just plastic, but it's really solid, nicely painted, and I think very close to how big the costume head was back in '54, I can imagine my head fitting inside a neck coming off this thing. It's so faithful too, and I didn't realize, but it was sculpted by Fuyuki Shinada, who apparently designed the G suit for GMK, which is really cool. It looked decent in the official promo shots.

godzillafinalbox.jpg

And the final piece looks even better, the mouth and paint on the teeth look even cooler.

I've turned my full shots to black and white to present it as we've all come to know it, but wanted the detail shots to show true color.

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

E3.jpg

E4.jpg

DETAIL_1.jpg

DETAIL_2.jpg

DETAIL_3.jpg

nice score bro ! for some reason i was under the assumption you already had this . but bravo !:hi5:

Back