Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really tempting!
Thanks for the link.

You're welcome! Here is just a taste of Mike Wallace's work:

agodzilla8b.jpg

You're welcome! Here is just a taste of Mike Wallace's work:

agodzilla8b.jpg

I really want to know how to make fire in my dioramas like that. :slap Sculpting the fire is one thing, but to be able to paint and light it properly is super impressive.

Very nice :)
And BIG THX for this pic:

6890878835_e4e17a8301_b.jpg

Scale looks pretty accurate. This stirs my interest in this G figure agan!

6890879029_33e06296ab_b.jpg

I always knew Gamera was a much smaller monster than Godzilla, but it's very cool to finally see a perfect size comparison.:clap

I always knew Gamera was a much smaller monster than Godzilla, but it's very cool to finally see a perfect size comparison.:clap

That's why King Kong vs Godzilla is silly, either G has to be smaller or Kong bigger, especially since at the time, only the 33 Kong existed, which was the smallest, 76 seemed bigger and 2005 somewhere between the two. I wish there were collectibles of the 76 Kong, even the ____ty Toho Kong has them.

I'm not easily blown away anymore, but that is inspirational!

I feel the same way, and that's why I hope more people will come to see the creator, Mike Wallace, at Jerseyfest where he will do a pro demo on building giant monster dios and will answer questions - just for the price of admission - $10.

Mike will also be displaying his work to go along with over 200 custom painted kits from others on display for our contest, many by professional artists. I know for sure that we will have numerous, stunning Kaiju kits and dioramas on the display at our contest/exhibit.

For the vendor show, we will have about 75 tables full of figure kits or statues, from 1/6th scale to life-sized busts. They will include rare garage kits and high-end statues for sale from Sideshow, Bowen, Hot Toys, etc.

Thanks,
Dave
www.jerseyfestfair.com

Last edited:
Back