Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digging your avatar! :rock

I hope the Godzilla trailer opens with a similar free fall, that will so be my new avatar!

You might like this movie, Jye :lol

the+operation+dumbo+drop.jpg

Rodan helped him do that in Ghidrah the Three Headed Monster...

...straight onto an electrical tower...

Had to be an accident.

He's been air dropped a lot, Rodan's dropped him, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Mothra and Battra, I think even Megalon's done it. He's easy to throw aroudn apparently.

Man those muto viral campaigns are ****ing awesome. Can't wait for tommarow.

I know we are bound to get a SHmonstartsoverpricedhunkofawesomeness...I was wondering if we know who else has or will get the rights to the new movie? Hopefully SS will. A PF Godzilla would be amazing.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I know we are bound to get a SHmonstartsoverpricedhunkofawesomeness...I was wondering if we know who else has or will get the rights to the new movie? Hopefully SS will. A PF Godzilla would be amazing.

Here's the breakdown as we know it right now:

BANDAI America is the official, main toy maker for the movie.

NECA is licensed to produce unspecified collectibles but has confirmed on Twitter that an 18" Godzilla is planned.

JAKKS Pacific will be making a 30" scale like their superhero and Stat Wars figures.

Rumor is NECA can do small scale figures as well, but 18" is the only thing official I've seen. Monsterarts has been worked on and will be coming.

Sideshow has a license as well.

Rumor is NECA can do small scale figures as well, but 18" is the only thing official I've seen. Monsterarts has been worked on and will be coming.

Sideshow has a license as well.

I am going to wait and see what SS throws at us. I'm excited to see.

I hope Jakks knocks their jumbo G fig outta the park. NECA's 18" is a definite purchase.

I'm quite curious to see what JAKKS looks like, their 30" figures are somewhat stylized to make them take up less space, but that's easy with humans, how do you do that to Godzilla.

Toys are due in March so we should deff see lots at Toy Fair in February.

I hope they do it justice as well. I am doubtful though. The is 1000x's more detail for godzilla than a vader, batman, superman or clone trooper

I'm quite curious to see what JAKKS looks like, their 30" figures are somewhat stylized to make them take up less space, but that's easy with humans, how do you do that to Godzilla.

Toys are due in March so we should deff see lots at Toy Fair in February.

Maybe they can pack him sideways with the tail detached, like the smaller open box Bandai's or whatever.

I just hope the sculpt isn't too soft. I'm already prepared to repaint the beast as long as the sculpt isn't pleated pants. :D

I'm not a big fan of seeing joint lines. The cut-line and ball/socket type joints are the worst in my eyes. For something like a Mecha G, that isn't a problem as long as the joints are hidden well into the design. But for Godzilla, joint lines are inevitable. :(

I hope someone can make a nicely detailed statue.
Having said that, I'm still looking forward to Tamashii's Perfect Model G.

Those X-Plus figures are very nice that's a great collection. I'm afriad to dive in for lack of money and space, but they have a King Seesar that is just beautiful. That Godzilla '99 looks very neat.

Speaking of Godzilla '99, the MonsterArt version is looking incredible. I cannot wait.

1489274_735411596486569_1607536930_n.jpg

Is that middle Godzilla the 2000 one based on the art of the movie instead of the final design?

I know nothing about this ****. :lol

I like his open toe design. :lol

Back