Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA confirmed figures in multiple scales on Twitter to be shown at Toy Fair, they only do 7", 12" and 18" which means no matter what, major win for us :rock.

Those feet are atrocious... hoping some companies take a little bit of artistic license with them.

In other news, Diamond's fourth wave (going up for PO at the end of January) will be Godzilla '03 for $160 and Mothra Larva for $90.

Maybe this is old news. but I don't remember seeing anything about this earlier in the thread.

ndeb.jpg

Sculpted by Gentle Giant, Diamond Select release. Not bad for 30 bucks, even if it is a bank. 12 inches high by 18 inches length. Pre-ordered at BBTS.com.

For the size and price, that bank is a good deal, but they really missed the mark from the waist down, it looks too short, the legs aren't fat enough. This area of the body was one of '89 Godzilla's more defining areas and they just missed.

Also, regarding the new movie stuff, I hadn't thought of how you could mix classic G products together with this movie and do like a history set.

I'd love to see a small figure set like this with a Godzilla from each decade of his 60 years.

bandaiSetG2000.jpg

Last edited:
For the size and price, that bank is a good deal, but they really missed the mark from the waist down, it looks too short, the legs aren't fat enough. This area of the body was one of '89 Godzilla's more defining areas and they just missed.

Also, regarding the new movie stuff, I hadn't thought of how you could mix classic G products together with this movie and do like a history set.

I'd love to see a small figure set like this with a Godzilla from each decade of his 60 years.

bandaiSetG2000.jpg

I have that set. They are all pretty awesome. They also sold diffeent designs separately to buy for the collection becuase I definitely have an awesome GMK Godzilla to go along with those guys.

Japan makes the coolest crap. I would be so broke if my Toys R Us had quality Godzilla figs.

I have the '84 from the set, much better than the one later released individually. I want to get the '54 and 2000, they look really good.

Back