Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the mailman came by this morning while I was in the shower. Left the dreaded pink slip at my door, thus putting me in a crestfallen state. I was eating my Cocoa Krispies cereal and wallowing around in a pool of my own self-pity when the doorbell rang. Mailman decided to swing by one more time before he headed back and dropped these beauties off.

2hojwi0.jpg

If anyone is selling or knows of anyone selling godzilla plushies please let me know. Desperately looking for space godzilla plush and destroyer plush. :(

So the mailman came by this morning while I was in the shower. Left the dreaded pink slip at my door, thus putting me in a crestfallen state. I was eating my Cocoa Krispies cereal and wallowing around in a pool of my own self-pity when the doorbell rang. Mailman decided to swing by one more time before he headed back and dropped these beauties off.

2hojwi0.jpg

Congrats on the badass score. And what luck, you have a good mailman. You should get him a Christmas present :lol

W8 a second... X-plus did G99???

. . .

Yep. Big grail for me, I'd say he's the X-Plus figure of the year. The details are outstanding, I'll post pics of my current Goji collection shortly.
If you or anyone else is interested...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Godzilla-1...882?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e8417b06a

Great price on this. $210 shipped is pretty much MSRP unless you live in Japan. Surprised no one's pulled the trigger on it yet.

Sounds awesome.;)

:D

They are, I'm addicted to the stuff. :D

Last edited:

2hojwi0.jpg

Open those bad boys up. :yess:

The rest of the collection so far...

IMG_3353_zps163c4e9c.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

IMG_3370_zpse1629797.jpg

IMG_3376_zpsc66b4b23.jpg

IMG_3374_zpsad1e8ac9.jpg

IMG_3377_zps40931cf7.jpg

The Diamond-distributed 30cm Godzilla '54 and Mechagodzilla '74 are still available on Amazon for around $150-$160 each with free two-day Prime shipping. I've also PO'd the upcoming Godzilla '64 and Minya reissues.

Forget Hot Toys, these are true plastic crack. The Diamond releases are a great way to play catch-up without breaking the bank and the brand-new Japanese releases get some pretty decent discounts online (with a preorder to release time of only two months). I can't stop buying the things. :lol

G2K has glassy-looking eyes in the film, I guess they tried to replicate that effect as best as they could with paint. From some angles like in the first picture I posted, they have a translucent look to them.

Back