GoDaddy CEO Shoots Elephant!!! MURDERER!!! >:(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the people that were hacking the thing to bits for their lunch seemed to appreciate it. he was feeding the hungry africans. he saved lives and gives us bigger boobs on tv :lecture

in all seriousness, I'm not sure I see THAT much difference between shooting an elephant and a cow or deer. its bigger? at least they didn't just shoot it to dump in the river, they seem to be utilizing the animal for food anyway.

Looks like it fed alot of hungry people, looks like 50-100 or more, its not like he took the head home to hang on his wall.

It wasn't wasted so :dunno

An elephant died in Africa, we got bigger problems in Japan and the Middle East and right here in America. Grow up.

Yea those hundreds of people who didn't starve, ____ing bastards, that elephant had so much left to contribute, I hear he won the young up and coming scientist 09 award and had a full scholarship to MIT.

UMMMMM....They're other ways to feed people.

PARSONS IS A POACHER!

UMMMMM....They're other ways to feed people.

PARSONS IS A POACHER!

If that area is controlled by a warlord no, there really isnt. Also if they are starving they may not be able to wait 14 days for political jargan to get cleared up and for rice to get there from a country on the other side of the world.

What it comes down to is a rich white man killed an animal on safari.

Sorry but if you think this is news or something shocking you must not have ever seen Looney Tunes because thats a sad fact of the world I knew by the time I was 4-5.

And on top of that, its a best case scenario for such a thing, where as the animal was not wasted, it was stopped from harming crops and used to feed hungry kids.

If anything you've made this guy look good, for a poacher.

if that area is controlled by a warlord no, there really isnt. Also if they are starving they may not be able to wait 14 days for political jargan to get cleared up and for rice to get there from a country on the other side of the world.

What it comes down to is a rich white man killed an animal on safari.

Sorry but if you think this is news or something shocking you must not have ever seen looney tunes because thats a sad fact of the world i knew by the time i was 4-5.

And on top of that, its a best case scenario for such a thing, where as the animal was not wasted, it was stopped from harming crops and used to feed hungry kids.

If anything you've made this guy look good, for a poacher.

Kill the warlord....not the elephants!

So are you a vegan?

Don't come at me with that..."oh...u eat meat...blah blah blah"...that just too predictable and an easy excuse to start a debate.

I'm just saying...Elephants are very respectable animals. They don't deserved to be killed and butchered in a video like that....especially for a Domain site.

If ur ok in being cruel and heartless to animals...fine...thats on u.

I just think this dude is an ass.hole and shouldn't have been so public/proud of what he did.

Gotta admit it's gauche to post a video like that but how is that different from what PETA does? Just sayin'...

Don't come at me with that..."oh...u eat meat...blah blah blah"...that just too predictable and an easy excuse to start a debate.

I'm just saying...Elephants are very respectable animals. They don't deserved to be killed and butchered in a video like that....especially for a Domain site.

If ur ok in being cruel and heartless to animals...fine...thats on u.

I just think this dude is an ass.hole and shouldn't have been so public/proud of what he did.
Killing an elephant for food is no different then killing a cow, chicken, pig etc. etc. for food. End result is the same Yes I'm ok with this elephant getting killed and those people eating it. It's no more cruel then the shake and bake chicken I made for dinner tonight. If you can't see that then you need to take off your rose colored glasses.

Actually there is a poisoness African Cobra running a muck at the New York zoo. He even has his own twitter page. :lol

I know, its pretty funny. I hear the snake isn't really dangerous though because its a baby.

So what do you all think about the wild hogs that are destroying habitat in the south? They are breeding faster than they can be detroyed. Just let them go to destroy entire ecosytems?

i%20like%20were%20this%20thread%20is%20going.jpg

just check out dis lean mean grass decapitating machine ....

lawn%20mower.jpg

I believe there is feeder food animals and animals that aren't. I don't consider elephants or leopards, which this _______ also shoots, as being feeder food. I am totally against hunting predator animals, and elephants because of their long gestation period.

Now wild hogs, that don't really belong there, is another story. They have problems with them in Hawaii as well. That's correcting man's screw up.

Col. Hans Landa: If a rat were to scamper through your front door right now, would you greet it with hostility?
Perrier LaPadite: I suppose I would.
Col. Hans Landa: Has a rat ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel towards them?
Perrier LaPadite: Rats spread diseases. They bite people.
Col. Hans Landa: Rats were the cause of the bubonic plague, but that's some time ago. I propose to you, any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. Would you agree?
Perrier LaPadite: Oui.
Col. Hans Landa: Yet I assume you don't share the same animosity with squirrels that you do with rats, do you?
Perrier LaPadite: No.
Col. Hans Landa: But they're both rodents, are they not? And except for the tail, they even rather look alike, don't they?
Perrier LaPadite: It's an interesting thought, Herr Colonel.
Col. Hans Landa: Ha! However interesting as the thought may be, it makes not one bit of difference to how you feel. If a rat were to walk in here right now, as I'm talking, would you greet it with a saucer of your delicious milk?
Perrier LaPadite: Probably not.
Col. Hans Landa: I didn't think so. You don't like them. You don't really know why you don't like them; all you know is you find them repulsive. [lets the metaphor sink in] What a tremendously hostile world a rat must endure. Yet not only does he survive, he thrives. Because our little foe has a instinct for survival and preservation second to none

I believe there is feeder food animals and animals that aren't. I don't consider elephants or leopards, which this _______ also shoots, as being feeder food. I am totally against hunting predator animals, and elephants because of their long gestation period.

Now wild hogs, that don't really belong there, is another story. They have problems with them in Hawaii as well. That's correcting man's screw up.
They said at the beginning of the video that it was a problem elephant. Destroying vegetation and the like. This kind of stuff happens all the time where hunters are paid to take care of problem animals including lions and the like.

I don't have the time to read through this thread but, you guys watched the video and fail to read the captions or something? These farmers in Zimbabwe are not as fortunate as those in the US or any other major countries. Damaged crops to them mean life or death.

You really expect them to just "round up" the elephant? :lol
I guess you guys dont understand how powerful and dangerous these elephants can be. At least the elephant was used as a food source to the villagers also. It wasn't killed in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back