GoDaddy CEO Shoots Elephant!!! MURDERER!!! >:(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vWQPPpGt4pnq6si0Kqu9JFJfo1_400.jpg

Some of the posts in here are almost like, "if they're hungry, why don't they just build a McDonalds?" :lol

"Why don't they just ask the elephant to leave and send Jimmy Johns back with a bunch of sandwiches?"

Some of the posts in here are almost like, "if they're hungry, why don't they just build a McDonalds?" :lol

Or if they didnt want the elephants feeding on the crops, they should have just built the elephant a Mcdonalds.

I just don't understand why they didn't transfer the elephants somewhere else ...or build a ____ing fence around the crops?

Pfftt...murderers.

I don't have the time to read through this thread but, you guys watched the video and fail to read the captions or something? These farmers in Zimbabwe are not as fortunate as those in the US or any other major countries. Damaged crops to them mean life or death.

You really expect them to just "round up" the elephant? :lol
I guess you guys dont understand how powerful and dangerous these elephants can be. At least the elephant was used as a food source to the villagers also. It wasn't killed in vain.

They need a humane society for them. This third world stuff is out of control. :rotfl

They need a humane society for them. This third world stuff is out of control. :rotfl

Ok so just to update the TO DO list for this 3rd world country...:

1. McDonald's (Top Priority!!!)
2. Humane Society

Looks like we are on roll so far.

There's a lot more I could say but I'm not going to bother. I'd be wasting my breath......or fingers.

I just don't understand why they didn't transfer the elephants somewhere else ...or build a ____ing fence around the crops?

Pfftt...murderers.

You ever seen a pissed off wild elephant before? I haven't but Ive seen a pissed off circus elephant right here in Hawaii and that mofo killed a lot of people.

Would you be willing to go try and "transfer" these wild elephants? And I highly doubt a fence will keep a 10,000+ pound elephant out.

Bottom line, some of you are jumping to conclusions while sitting pretty in your "houses" with air conditioning, internet, etc, etc ,etc....while these farmers are barely making it by selling crops. Hell, look at how the whole village just mobbed the elephant for its meat.

I just think the reason for having to kill these elephants is way more significant than you may realize or think. It's not being done for sport...at least in this instance.

You ever seen a pissed off wild elephant before? I haven't but Ive seen a pissed off circus elephant right here in Hawaii and that mofo killed a lot of people.

Would you be willing to go try and "transfer" these wild elephants? And I highly doubt a fence will keep a 10,000+ pound elephant out.

I'm with Ween...I'm not gonna even bother anymore.

There's a lot more I could say but I'm not going to bother. I'd be wasting my breath......or fingers.

Ween you da bomb. But after your "feeder food" post I would say let it go. Made you sound very uneducated and naive and I dont think that's the case.

Ween you da bomb. But after your "feeder food" post I would say let it go. Made you sound very uneducated and naive and I dont think that's the case.

If you think that, then you missed my point, but like you said, I should let it go.

Don't ____ing call Weenie uneducated and naive....its u guys who are acting all ignorant and murderous.

I like you Ween, I really do. Don't know if it's returned or not but that doesn't matter. You're thinking with your heart and not your head. We're all sitting in our homes with the heat on surfing the net on our laptops thinking about the next collectible we're going to spend a couple hundred dollars on. They're are just glad to have food and thinking about where their next food is going to come from.

Don't ____ing call Weenie uneducated and naive....its u guys who are acting all ignorant and murderous.

I've heard your foul disgusting mouth on xbox live several times. I assure you that you disgust me more than most things. :duff

"You mean elephants aren't really cuddly and huggable like this in REAL LIFE after all?"
unnamedrf.jpg

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back