StarWars.com features Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be super odd to leave out the captain of the mission. And of course the initial cause of the mission, the defected pilot, but then HT have left out numerous vital characters from certain properties over the years.

At SDCC last year when I saw the costume exhibit I though Two Tubes or whatever was going to be some sort of bad ass but he didn't really do anything. I thought for sure we would see a figure of him but I sure hope they don't jump over main heroes and more importantly to me, villains to do bit characters at this point.

Well this will be the "proof in the pudding" if Howard Chan really is a Star Wars fan. For me I really only need Casssian and Krennic. But I would have also loved Two Tubes to be made. I guess he's potentially one of those Fan favourites that they could revisit in a year or two or three. Two Tubes, Saw and Morof would be a pretty epic looking display.

That's not gonna happen, first of all the President can't make taxes without congress approval...

face-off-argicleimg.jpeg

Back