GoDaddy CEO Shoots Elephant!!! MURDERER!!! >:(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love yeah bro. I meant no harm... :1-1:

Josh it's not you, it's the rest of the people in this thread. They are the jerks. You sir are great people. :hi5:

Josh put me up to this... if anything blame him! He told me to post that last little bit.

pssst I am doing this Josh so the anger is on you and not on each other. I know, I thought it was thoughtful as well.

Anyone up for some elephant tonight? I wonder if it tastes like chicken. Num num num.

What a goob. :lol

Damn still see the same people who want to save the world, but won't walk the walk and stop buying stuff from China. Just think how much pollution could be stopped if every one of you bleeding hearts would stop collecting. Oh well, same ol story, complain about someone else but not look at yourself in the mirror.

Well I guess that's where we disagree, if someone is willing to throw a puppy off a cliff well.........you realize that's usually the first step to a much bigger career in murder don't you? I know general statement but I really don't have hope for someone who would do that, they are a pathetic excuse of a life.

Drugs can lead to a much bigger career in crime, such as theft, prostitution, dealing, etc that can then lead to a murder. Should we execute someone for doing drugs?

I love animals and sometimes I like my dogs better than some people. I think someone who hurts an animal for no reason at all should probably see some time in jail. The idea that they should die is pretty silly. So is the idea that people should let animals run wild on farm land that is feeding hundreds of people.

We should probably let poisoness snakes run free in zoos or supermarkets too.

Drugs can lead to a much bigger career in crime, such as theft, prostitution, dealing, etc that can then lead to a murder. Should we execute someone for doing drugs?

I love animals and sometimes I like my dogs better than some people. I think someone who hurts an animal for no reason at all should probably see some time in jail. The idea that they should die is pretty silly. So is the idea that people should let animals run wild on farm land that is feeding hundreds of people.
NNNnnnnnnooooo, not the drugs.

I killed a racoon with my pellet gun in fear of him spreading rabies to my dog. Am i a murderer?

If I was filthy rich and had nothing to do, i probably woulda have looked for bigger game.. i dont see the fuss.

I killed a racoon with my pellet gun in fear of him spreading rabies to my dog. Am i a murderer?

If I was filthy rich and had nothing to do, i probably woulda have looked for bigger game.. i dont see the fuss.

:slap
Why didn't you call animal control? Or your local humane society...
Good think you're not rich then... :ohbfrank:

Any animal, big or small, that threatens a whole crop are considered pest. I know it's sad and unfortunate that it had to be an elephant but look at it this way, at least it didn't go to waste. Anyhoo, aren't they endangered animals!?:confused:

We should probably let poisoness snakes run free in zoos or supermarkets too.

Actually there is a poisoness African Cobra running a muck at the New York zoo. He even has his own twitter page. :lol

Oh my God not a racoon.:horror. Next thing you'll be telling us you ran over a squirrel.:panic:.

Any animal, big or small, that threatens a whole crop are considered pest. I know it's sad and unfortunate that it had to be an elephant but look at it this way, at least it didn't go to waste. Anyhoo, aren't they endangered animals!?:confused:

Yes they are... but if the government gets 20k I guess it's ok...

I live in LA, we like to do things ourselves.. haha

Pathetic... if you were in the middle of nowhere I "might" understand... what dog do you have? The chances of a Raccoon attacking a dog are very slim actually...

Of course, the gun-toting troll had to come out from under the bridge...

let me rephrased that, I live in LA.. no one cares. If i called animal control they would have took 2 hours to get here and it woulda have hidden by then.

Yes they are... but if the government gets 20k I guess it's ok...

Pathetic... if you were in the middle of nowhere I "might" understand... what dog do you have? The chances of a Raccoon attacking a dog are very slim actually...

Of course, the gun-toting troll had to come out from under the bridge...
So I'm posting my opinion just like you are but that makes me a troll. ____ing hypocrite.

So I'm posting my opinion just like you are but that makes me a troll. ____ing hypocrite.

So your opinion is hi-fiveing somebody for killing animals?

And no, it's because you just pop out of to create controversy and contribute nothing to the boards... :lol

Anyway, I'm done...
:wave
it's time to

rm2357paddle-faster-i-hear-banjos-posters.jpg

So your opinion is hi-fiveing somebody for killing animals?

And no, it's because you just pop out of to create controversy and contribute nothing to the boards... :lol

Anyway, I'm done...
:wave
it's time to

rm2357paddle-faster-i-hear-banjos-posters.jpg
You must have a scratch on you. Just like an old record you keep repeating the same ol BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back