Media God of War 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOW II, because I feel that Kratos was at his most "badass" in that game. He defied Olympus, joined the Titans (although the alliance was temporary), he defied the Fates, and started forging his own path, instead of letting it be dictated for him. It was basically his middle finger up to the entire world, an f-u to destiny, and a bloody, serrated blade through the chest, to everyone who has ever sought to use him for their own advantage.

I really don't care for GoW. But this one piqued my curiosity... Love "father and son" aspect and the Norse feel to it all.

I think it looks pretty good, what really impressed me though is the new voice actor. He absolutely smokes TC Carson. Kratos still sounds badass but now less like a Spoiled brat because the new voice actor is giving s more nuanced performance. I like Carson but glad I'm they ditched him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I dig the new voice actor, too. He seems to have better vocal rage. TC Carson was good, but I think his angry Kratos voice was too overwhelming (and inappropriate for some scenes, that didn't require it).

Yea, it worked for god of War 1 and 2, I liked him best in 1 actually because he wasn't angry the entire time. In God of War 3 I wasn't a fan of his performance. He was good in Chains of Olympus too, but he just wouldn't have fit for this new direction they're taking the character and series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Release date leaked on Chile PS store. Thursday March 22 2018.

DQR-D5vVwAEkska.jpg

If there's any doubt, March 22nd is also 13th anniversary of the first God of War. Plus, the English word for Thursday is named after Thor. It means Thor's day in Old English.

Hi, I just saw this statue on Sideshow's website made by Sony Interactive Entertainment America, I'm thinking of preordering it but I'm not familiar with SIEA's statue quality, if the production matches quite well with the prototype. Do you guys have any of their previous statues? How was it?

god-of-war-statue-sony-silo-903332.jpg

9" seems kind of small imo...but I guess that is the norm these days as well as similar in size to the Witcher Wild Hunt CE statue

Back