Media God of War 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there wa way to "fast Travel" Im was in the witch cave and couldnt get to all things because of the water level that is now lower.. but cant find a way back to her cave... or her house

I am no too far but I know there is gates you can summon with the tool the dwarf gives you... haven't had a chance to try it since I've gotten it.

is there wa way to "fast Travel" Im was in the witch cave and couldnt get to all things because of the water level that is now lower.. but cant find a way back to her cave... or her house

Yes. At the start the stone only brings you to the drawves workshop. Later you can go to any of the portals you find

Db3qe5kW0AAre0k.jpg

:rotfl

:lol

I had a good chuckle at the scene where Kratos is about to cleave off a head.

Pretty much devoured this game. I’ve only got five ravens left, that last Valkyrie and the farming. Oh, lord... the farming. I have to have gone through the Muspelheim trials at least ten times now and it still feels like I’ve barely accomplished anything. I did manage to get a bit done in Niflheim. Two or three chests and the realm tears left.

Finished the main story. Could be timing because my first Son arrived 3 weeks ago but this is my favourite game of all time. Even without the father/son dynamic, the way the gameplay intertwines with the story is amazing and you can feel the love and the passion that went into its development. What an ending.

Finished the main story. Could be timing because my first Son arrived 3 weeks ago but this is my favourite game of all time. Even without the father/son dynamic, the way the gameplay intertwines with the story is amazing and you can feel the love and the passion that went into its development. What an ending.

Congrats on that, it truly is something else.

I know some hate when some of us bring kids to conversations, but seeing how Kratos interacts with his son (mine is 2) truly connects you to the game in an special way. This thing was really made with love.

Congrats again, prepare yourself for zero sleep and the best time of your life!

I reached Alfheim Realm... That one I dont like that much.. to much Avatar like and doesnt seam to fit into the GOW world somehow...

Instant masterpiece.

Platinum'd, and 100% all maps.

Gameplay, writing, acting, world, scale... has to go down as one of the top 5 games all of time.

Anyone on the fence - just get it!

Instant masterpiece.

Platinum'd, and 100% all maps.

Gameplay, writing, acting, world, scale... has to go down as one of the top 5 games all of time.

Anyone on the fence - just get it!

Agreed! I also absolutely enjoy this game ! Its hard to stop playing ...

without giving away anything, how much more left to the game after Alfheim? In terms of percentage please

****, I simply don't have the time I did when I was on my 20's. I just finished fighting the "Stranger" on GOW mode, and it wasn't so bad really, only a matter or learning the patterns and parry on his ass. I'm now climbing/exploring everything around me. Jesus, this is one gorgeous game.

without giving away anything, how much more left to the game after Alfheim? In terms of percentage please

I’d say at least 60% depending on your play style. If you want to rush the story, then less. If you want to really explore, then potentially even more than 60%.

Definitely take your time and do all you can. Games like this don’t come along often.

People that rush through their games, only to immediately dump it off at Gamestop afterwards, don’t deserve this game. It’s too good for them. :lol

And anyone looking to buy this game really does need to pick up a new copy, so that the message is sent across the globe that we still enjoy single player, story-driven experiences and not just whatever new hip crap happens to come about.

Disappointed to get an email from Sideshow today, saying the 15" statue has been delayed until June-July :(

The grind for these echo mist things on Niflheim is a pain in the ****ing ass. Definitely the worst section of an otherwise amazing game.

Back