**Giveaway** Sideshow Collectables G.I. Joe Pit Command Center

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

actionfigurefury

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello my name is Nick and I run a blog called actionfigurefury.com. There I blog about news in the toy industry, conduct toy reviews, write action figure tips, write articles about collecting and more. I am just starting to get more into the higher end collectables such as Hot Toys and Sideshow so I decided to jump onto this forum.

I thought to myself what a better way to introduce myself than to host a giveaway? So that my friends is what I am doing!

I am giving away a Sideshow Collectables G.I. Joe Pit Command Center valued at $134.99! Entry is easy and there are many different ways to enter. (follow on Twitter, like on Facebook, sign up for newsletter, tweet about it, blog about, post it on Facebook, and refer your friends!) Some things you can do more than once to get multiple entries!

I was given the ok to post this here by Darklord Dave.

You can check it out here: Sideshow Collectables G.I. Joe Pit Command Center - 1/6th Scale Figure Environment GIVEAWAY

I look forward to meeting everyone on the forums!

Nick

Back