Gijoe 1/6 line revival alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is looking for a head for Roadblock, pm me.

94fd35bd45a216e00c3bfcbd59cc3b83.jpg

I ended up finding one by you asking in here, but now that I have no Joes left, I wish I had some to sell for it.

All I have are Cobras and I'm not selling them.

I kept Snake Eyes, then gave him to my nephew for his 10th birthday. Duke, Beachhead and Rock n Roll were hard to part with, but...

None of it made any sense without Scarlet.

I think this is a great idea. I think the best way to go is the way Skiman does his. A headsculpt and major accessories, with the addition of a uniform. The rest, body, boots, hands, etc is the choice of the basher. I would be in for a few (depending on the character, and price)

Im going the the kp02 body for RB. I think later on I'll have the arms modded to be bigger. I seen someone that had done that and it looked awesome.

Im going the the kp02 body for RB. I think later on I'll have the arms modded to be bigger. I seen someone that had done that and it looked awesome.

I got in the Lashley body today and a KP02 is girly man compared to it.

Unless you are making Sidewalkblock

:lol

Ok will start a poll today for the 1st alliance project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got in the Lashley body today and a KP02 is girly man compared to it.

Unless you are making Sidewalkblock

:lol
Hell yeah! Any of those old Max Aggression bodies are way better for the big guys like him. That's why I wanted them for my Gung Ho and Slaughter. If I ever was to consider Boa and Road Pig they'd have them too. They are not that hard to convert. Really just a matter of working with their hands and a head sculpt if you choose.

Back