Gijoe 1/6 line revival alliance VOTING #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for the character you want to see customized

• Total voters
Looking at the options:

Tomax Xamot (Twins)

- Prolly the most work. Spider has outfit lined up. Armor bits seems to have a arti$t. The sculpts are the killer. Mirror image ones need to be made.

Scarlet

- Spider has the outfit almost finalized. sculpt :dunno

Snowjob

- Magic Cube seems to have a good source for the outfit. Just need a bearded sculpt and Laser Rifle.

Roadpig

- Roadpig has already be done. Peps are just waiting on hammers.

Spirit

- Head sculpt and Freedom has to be made. Spider can make some suede pants and blue shirt.

Mutt & Junkyard

- Outfits and accessories are out there that can be used. 1/6 doberman is the kicker. Ultimate Soldier made one years back. Law 'n Order would prolly be easier.

Roadblock

- Stealth has the head knocked out. Bodies are .50 Brownings are out there. Just need pants and tanktop to fit the larger bodies.

The old sideshow lara croft sculpt w/ a repaint will work well for Scarlet. I'd be all in for spirit. But like you said E, the head has to be made. Has anyone here dealt with Trevor grove for commissions? And if anyone else wants the Roadblock sculpt I only have a couple days left to give the final count of how many to make.

Don't know.

Skiman has Twin sculpts in the works, not sure when his schedule will get to them.

Looking at the options:

Tomax Xamot (Twins)

- Prolly the most work. Spider has outfit lined up. Armor bits seems to have a arti$t. The sculpts are the killer. Mirror image ones need to be made.

Scarlet

- Spider has the outfit almost finalized. sculpt :dunno

Snowjob

- Magic Cube seems to have a good source for the outfit. Just need a bearded sculpt and Laser Rifle.

Roadpig

- Roadpig has already be done. Peps are just waiting on hammers.

Spirit

- Head sculpt and Freedom has to be made. Spider can make some suede pants and blue shirt.

Mutt & Junkyard

- Outfits and accessories are out there that can be used. 1/6 doberman is the kicker. Ultimate Soldier made one years back. Law 'n Order would prolly be easier.

Roadblock

- Stealth has the head knocked out. Bodies are .50 Brownings are out there. Just need pants and tanktop to fit the larger bodies.

Awesome analysis :)

sorry guys..been gone all day..car issues..my van kinda died today, so we've been trying to figure out what to do about a new car..not fun...lol

the only thing i know is what CC told me..i asked him to come over here when he can and explain a bit more....they are unpainted that i know of..not sure if he offers up painting..but i know a lot of guys on here do and for a great price....

as for the decals...EF is gonna make some..i sent him some fabric to match it....

as for bodies..im using a ttm19 knockoff that i got from TA(zy toys i think)..but ebay has them for about 20-25 bucks each depending on what seller you go to...so 50 ish bucks isnt bad...

so 120-160 for 2 sets of heads and armor
my suits
60 ish for bodies....
whatever you do for boots(clone armor)..10 bucks or so....
still a great deal for 2 complete-ish figures...lol...

also, i need confirmed for sures on my suits if anyone is interested..at least 10 sets...i have a new car to buy next week...so i need 100% commitments....
they will be the reg blue with sash...or i can do crimson with sashes or i can do darker blue(will have to buy)....
just lmk...

sorry guys..been gone all day..car issues..my van kinda died today, so we've been trying to figure out what to do about a new car..not fun...lol

the only thing i know is what CC told me..i asked him to come over here when he can and explain a bit more....they are unpainted that i know of..not sure if he offers up painting..but i know a lot of guys on here do and for a great price....

as for the decals...EF is gonna make some..i sent him some fabric to match it....

as for bodies..im using a ttm19 knockoff that i got from TA(zy toys i think)..but ebay has them for about 20-25 bucks each depending on what seller you go to...so 50 ish bucks isnt bad...

so 120-160 for 2 sets of heads and armor
my suits
60 ish for bodies....
whatever you do for boots(clone armor)..10 bucks or so....
still a great deal for 2 complete-ish figures...lol...

also, i need confirmed for sures on my suits if anyone is interested..at least 10 sets...i have a new car to buy next week...so i need 100% commitments....
they will be the reg blue with sash...or i can do crimson with sashes or i can do darker blue(will have to buy)....
just lmk...

Ok I'm in
But just to confirm, the only thing I'll need to buy on my own r the bodies and boots? The rest will be done through the alliance correct?
Would be possible to post eBay links to the body and boots that will fit the figures?

Back