Gijoe 1/6 line revival alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11130623_10204066429596193_1631609547_n.jpg

a better mock up...

talked to creg customs about the armor, heads, etc...he'd be interested if at least 10 people were on board..this is what he quoted me at..

$160 per set @10 people and $120 for the full set @20+ people...

that's armor and heads for 2

there was a slight miscommunication between me and him at first about a few things..but he is looking into it now..so that price may not be the correct one....but i dont imagine it changing much or at all..so stay tuned....

Last edited:
talked to creg customs about the armor, heads, etc...he'd be interested if at least 10 people were on board..this is what he quoted me at..

$160 per set @10 people and $120 for the full set @20+ people...

that's armor and heads for 2

what about bodies? cobra symbols? blaster's? etc.

sorry guys..been gone all day..car issues..my van kinda died today, so we've been trying to figure out what to do about a new car..not fun...lol

the only thing i know is what CC told me..i asked him to come over here when he can and explain a bit more....they are unpainted that i know of..not sure if he offers up painting..but i know a lot of guys on here do and for a great price....

as for the decals...EF is gonna make some..i sent him some fabric to match it....

as for bodies..im using a ttm19 knockoff that i got from TA(zy toys i think)..but ebay has them for about 20-25 bucks each depending on what seller you go to...so 50 ish bucks isnt bad...

so 120-160 for 2 sets of heads and armor
my suits
60 ish for bodies....
whatever you do for boots(clone armor)..10 bucks or so....
still a great deal for 2 complete-ish figures...lol...

also, i need confirmed for sures on my suits if anyone is interested..at least 10 sets...i have a new car to buy next week...so i need 100% commitments....
they will be the reg blue with sash...or i can do crimson with sashes or i can do darker blue(will have to buy)....
just lmk...

there was a slight miscommunication between me and him at first about a few things..but he is looking into it now..so that price may not be the correct one....but i dont imagine it changing much or at all..so stay tuned....

Letting the people know who said they wanted Roadblock, I'll have the heads by the end of this week. I'll message everyone once I have them in hand.

I just got my Roadblock headsculpt. Man what great work. This will truly be a centerpiece in my collection. Thank you Jon.

Rick

I'm definitely in! But somebody would def have to be in charge of paint apps. I LOVE THIS IDEA.

If we really are gonna do this then we are kinda doing what the 3.75 "GI JOE Figure Subscription Services" has done to get us the Joes we know we wont get on the shelves, then I AM TOTALLY IN! But we def will need designated dedicated guys to do tailoring and paint apps, and maybe a Customizer Review board to make sure and cross check all the best parts have been chosen and curated for that character. It should definitely be done by voting process as far as what character gets chosen, then signup when a "mock" with the recipe of that character can be revealed.

It would be great if it could be split into tiers for those who like to do their own work, but for someone like me I'd definitely pay a little extra to get it painted and ready to go.

IE

SIDEJOE FIGURE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
THE WORKS - Bashed, painted, ready to go *Full price
BASIC - Loadout, no body, unpainted *Discounted price
NOOB - "I'll get around to making this later attitude" *Free

I'm starting a custom RB for someone with this in mind. The thing I am wrestling with is the price point. I have a tendency to sell myself short.

Back