What is a good resource specifically for 1/6 Western & Pirate accessories (weapons, gear, etc)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mondragon

Super Freak
Reaction score
What is a good resource specifically for 1/6 Western & Pirate accessories (weapons, gear, etc)?
Any good site, resources, catalogs, known accessory packs?
I know this section is more for Joe and Military, although figured this fell under "Historical".
If there is already a thread, or what may be a better place to ask, please direct me?

Any info appreciated.
Thanks!:arr

There’s also SteveO‘s Toys — pirate stuff, sadly, is unfortunately slim currently, other than broken down Pirates of the Caribbean stuff.

Thanks for the suggestions, appreciated, very useful.

Last edited:
Is there anywhere to get complete figures or at least parts to make pirate figures? This genere seems to have died off lately.
Does anyone know of good places to get parts in general?
Ive seen monkey depot recently and seems giantoy has some clothing parts

Any good site, resources, catalogs, known accessory packs?
I know this section is more for Joe and Military, although figured this fell under "Historical".
If there is already a thread, or what may be a better place to ask, please direct me?

Any info appreciated.
Thanks!:arr

lot-soldiers-world-revolutionary-war_1_859ea22ae7c2616a1c446d87f8e8420c.jpg

This stuff is over 20 years old. (Not a picture of stuff I have, just a random picture here)

12 inch Soldiers Of The World, they did some Revolutionary War and Civil War figures, quite a few of them actually. The gear is rudimentary, but to be honest, it's not like the tailoring and equipment back in that day was coming out from industrial grade modern factories. With some dye or tea dye plus some customization, you could probably salvage some of the clothing items. The weapons might make good background / dio weapons with some work.

Mix in some Battlegear Toys stuff ( their weapons and their belts/"leather" work, then you've got more options.)

Seems like Ebay would be your best first bet to search. Find someone with a big loose lot without bodies. ( It's hard to see shipping costs not kill you if you have buy these sets one by one) I would post on every major 1/6th board with a commerce area, saying you are looking for this stuff. Older collectors might have a box of this stuff sitting in their garage in a corner and they just want to get rid of it.

Good luck

Last edited:
Maybe id be better off investing in a resin printer. Painting is just very difficult, and i still dont know how to properly scale to 1/6 in 3d lol. I dont think making clothes would be too difficult, however getting buckles and little details like that would be difficult

"But, I don't wanna be a pirate!"

Don't forget - there's a few Assassin's Creed figures that take place during the pirate era (Edward Kenway actually is one in one of the games).

Back