Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to imagine how any Ghostbusters fan working on the movie can get behind this project. I know they're getting paid to do a job but take that away and they must think the whole thing is BS.

Completely unnecessary film that was never asked for. Although I expect it to be somewhat successful, just based on the brand.

I honestly didn't even see it, though I was disappointed to see it so critically panned, considering Mann's involvement.

I thought Cabin in the Woods was exceptional.

Same here. It's worth seeing and it can be appreciated if you go into it realizing it's a Mann film and follows his usual themes.

It takes more than one viewing to understand it though :lol
giphy.gif

I thought it was pretty straight forward on my first viewing, too :lol.

I enjoyed his Miami Vice movie, which also received mixed reviews, so I might check it out.

:duff Another movie that I didn't appreciate as much until repeat viewings and now it's one of my favorites.

Love Miami Vice.

"That is the hand we have been dealt at eleven forty seven o'clock on Saturday night. Now I don't know what case you guys have him on, but whatever it is, it is going bad, and it sounds like it is going bad right now."

Love Miami Vice.

"That is the hand we have been dealt at eleven forty seven o'clock on Saturday night. Now I don't know what case you guys have him on, but whatever it is, it is going bad, and it sounds like it is going bad right now."

Hell yeah, awesome part. Usually not a Colin Farrel fan, but loved his take on Crockett in that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back