Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was fun. Got kind of silly for the big fight but still a fun movie.

Ha Ha Sony, I didn't go....

Yo didn't get my money....nyeah nyeah nyeah nyeah nyeah

i cant believe you hate women jye :stick

giphy.gif

Comic Book Girl 19 checking in.

what an amazing video. i wish guys like Eamon watched it and understood why this movie sucks...

Yeah... I think she is right about the positive critical reviews... No way this movie gets the same reviews if the film is exactly the same but stars Adam Sandler and his gang.

i think the attack on the video game nerd was a test to show critics to NOT f--- with the movie and giving it a negative review. I mean, Look at this:

WHEN have you seen a critic needing to Apologize for a review like this.......... what the hell

Comic Book Girl 19 checking in.

what an amazing video. i wish guys like Eamon watched it and understood why this movie sucks...

Don't type his name lol.

People like that, though good, sometimes get stuck forcing a narrative that isn't true. People find meaning in narratives and try to force new data and experiences into said narrative to further that story. He wants to believe that this movie is victim to sexism...to a point which any negative talk about it is associated with and subsumed under sexism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back