GG LOTR Mini Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitchin said:
I'm defo buying those are awesome!!! (best Viggo likeness yet & should be as it's a scan)

:chew :chew :chew

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

OMG!!!

I had never heard any hard evidence of GG doing LOTR busts, just the animate maquettes. I was hoping to be able to not get that line, but those two look fantastic!

Wow great likeness of Viggo there! I'm very impressed. My pocket book just isn't going to be too happy though.

I noticed these are being touted as Ringbearers, the busts have little drawers in the bases to place a keepsake

Originally Posted by Darth Loki
I'M 120% THAT I'M A COMPLETIST FOR THIS LINE TOO AND HAVE EVERY PIECE PUT OUT WITH THE OTHERS PRE-ORDERED AND WOULD BE MOST UPSET TO MISS OUT ON THIS

Let me guess..

"I'M 150% THAT I'M A COMPLETIST FOR THE LOTR LINE AND HAVE EVERY PIECE PUT OUT WITH THE OTHERS PRE-ORDERED AND WOULD BE MOST UPSET TO MISS OUT ON THIS LINE :monkey2 "
:lol :monkey5

Last edited:
DannieDarKo said:
That's how many felt about Black Hole Trooper. Make sure to sell it "$50 below ebay prices" or your not a true collector. :rolleyes: :rotfl
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl great point danny. scalpers suck.(runs to ebay to sell gray hulk)

In all seriousness, though, that strider bust is nice. I think the ringwraith doesn't look as nice as the sideshow ringwraith however. something about the robes.

DannieDarKo said:
That's how many felt about Black Hole Trooper. Make sure to sell it "$50 below ebay prices" or your not a true collector. :rolleyes: :rotfl
you can't do that or you wouldn't be a "true scalper."

Fellas......Your absolutely RIGHT!

Since I'm a true collector I'll take your Malfoy at cost Fubeca. Especially since "I'm 120% sure that I'm a completist for this line and have every piece put out with others pre-ordered and would be most upset to miss out!"

And for being a good sport Fubeca and a true Star War GG bust collector, you can have my BHT $50 under ebay prices?
I'd hate for you to "be most upset to miss out" too......

Deal? :cool:

WK: I had others inquire about my Malfoy but your deal seems to be the most fair and you really seemed concerned that I get a good deal. Hard to find "Collectors" who are concered about People as well!

DEAL!!!!

Back