GG LOTR Mini Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheWitchKing said:
Fellas......Your absolutely RIGHT!

Since I'm a true collector I'll take your Malfoy at cost Fubeca. Especially since "I'm 120% sure that I'm a completist for this line and have every piece put out with others pre-ordered and would be most upset to miss out!"

And for being a good sport Fubeca and a true Star War GG bust collector, you can have my BHT $50 under ebay prices?
I'd hate for you to "be most upset to miss out" too......

Deal? :cool:

Seeing as how you quoted me twice in your post- do you have a problem?

I'm soooooooooooooooo happy I was able to help.

Now I can eat my food once again.

The sun will shine brightly from this day forth.

I won't lose anymore sleep. NOT 1 MINUTE!

I can look at my girlfriend without my left-eye twitching constantly.

I can now enter a church without the burning sensations and seizure outbreaks as I step on the first step to the entrance.

I will now pick-up art classes and make paintings of birds and trees. Maybe even butterflies....

I will become one with my inner soul!

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Darth Loki
Seeing as how you quoted me twice in your post- do you have a problem?

Actually yes, I can't figure out if I'm getting a good deal here. Malfoy at cost for my BHT $50 under ebay value. Maybe I should of said $40.00 under ebay prices. :dunno

DannieDarKo said:
Let me guess..

"I'M 150% THAT I'M A COMPLETIST FOR THE LOTR LINE AND HAVE EVERY PIECE PUT OUT WITH THE OTHERS PRE-ORDERED AND WOULD BE MOST UPSET TO MISS OUT ON THIS LINE :monkey2 "
:lol :monkey5

Not even close. I only have 3 pieces of poly, though I do plan on being a completist of the 12" and PF. I was impressed with the Sauroman maquette and even more impressed with the pics of the Aragorn bust. Not sure if I like the drawer or not though.

TheWitchKing said:
Actually yes, I can't figure out if I'm getting a good deal here. Malfoy at cost for my BHT $50 under ebay value. Maybe I should of said $40.00 under ebay prices. :dunno

Either way I sold mine for $100 less and you can ask Fritz whether he got a good deal or not.:thwak

TheWitchKing said:
Seriously the LOTR busts look great. So does Obi and Ploon. :google

At least I'll be able to afford that Obi since the maquette is getting a bit too high for me. Damn I wish I were going to SDCC to see all this in person. Oh well, hopefully next year.

I love my maquettes, of which I have only 3 but that "cartoonish" look still bothers me now and then. This new one is just flat out awesome! Awesome pose!

Definetly going to hit The Godfather for one. :rock

I love the Clone Wars maquettes, because they were cartoons. I was on the fence for the other animated maquettes but GG has done a really nice job with them.

Yea! Another line to collect.

I think the LOTR busts look great. GG continues to do nice work. I'm not so sure about the drawer for your keepsakes (or pipe-weed). I don't think I'd ever use it.

Mmm, Plo Koon.

Darth Loki said:
At least I'll be able to afford that Obi since the maquette is getting a bit too high for me. Damn I wish I were going to SDCC to see all this in person. Oh well, hopefully next year.

I am bringing my camera. I'll do my best to get some good pictures!!

YES ! This could be the chance to collect all 9 fellowship busts for cheaper :chew
Human likeness on GG stuff are much better then Weta's.

Hopefully without offending any of the fine artists at Sideshow (since they didn't sculpt the Weta busts, and the Weta people don't read this board), it really does seem that the GG Aragorn bust has a more accurate Viggo likeness.

Either that, or Viggo's contractual imperative that merchandise not bear his exact likeness has run out...

:rolleyes:

Maaaaaan i love those Gentle Giant busts!!!!.
This has got to the best Viggo likeness ever!!.
I love the stuff that Gentle Giant do. I have collected all their Harry Potter busts so far and i love them. The likeness for each character is spot on!.

Fubeca said:
Looks like I will sell my Malfoy, not impressing me. But then again I just got into this Harry Potter stuff last week.
Where did you get Malfoy from Fubeca?.
Is it a Gentle Giant bust as i'm sure that they have yet to make one of dear old Draco?.

Back