Get Exc. Doom NOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
.... The reason some are back up is because people aren't patient enough to wait for it and spend money on other things.
They will be punished when they see it in full glory at their friend's house :D .

Hey SolidLiquidFox have you received your Doom yet?
Mines got posted on the same day, but i'm in the UK

Cannot wait for this piece,

Colin

ifu03612 said:
Hey SolidLiquidFox have you received your Doom yet?
Mines got posted on the same day, but i'm in the UK

Cannot wait for this piece,

Colin

Yeah, I got it Wednesday and it instantly became one of my top 3 pieces (may be top 2) in my collection. I have not seen any pictures that capture how great this thing is in person except for some of the ResinDog shots. Get ready for something truly amazing once you open that box.

Here are some impressions from me:

https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=560937#post560937

nice pics. where are you getting the display case from? i've tried looking for some on the internet but can't find any that i like that are resonably priced.

I am on the waitlist for the Doom Ex....what are my odds of landing one? anyone have a guess?

Congrats on your new top 2 piece SLF. :monkey5
He truly is amazing from every angle!

Vader AL, if you haven't heard anything yet, your chances may be diminishing rapidly - but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

ResinDog said:
Vader AL, if you haven't heard anything yet, your chances may be diminishing rapidly - but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

i am keeping my hopes up....and checking my email around 100 times a day. c'mon sideshow...don't let me down. i got on board late....don't punish me.:rolleyes:

Vader AL said:
i was from the first time i saw a pic of Doom. i was late on it because i did not know about SS.
That's really unlucky...I hope your wish will be granted, and DOOM will come your way ;)....

I put in my waitlist for Doom Exc. about a month or so ago and was notified a couple days later that it had become an order. Good Luck!

mlarsen said:
I put in my waitlist for Doom Exc. about a month or so ago and was notified a couple days later that it had become an order. Good Luck!

i put myself on it 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything so i don't know if that's good or bad as far as if i will get the notice. i have a sinking feeling that i will not get it. i love that piece though and will have to go to e"vil"-bay if i don't get it from SS. i don't want the regular version though because the EX extra is incredible, the best i have seen from any PF or 12".

rogueboy said:
That's really unlucky...I hope your wish will be granted, and DOOM will come your way ;)....

i thank you. may your next SS purchase be a low number and they forget to charge you for it.....and the fedex guy leaves your SS purchase and the plasma t.v. your neighbor ordered on your door-step.:D

I was this close to ordering a Sentinel diorama from eBay when I finally got the wait list notification after a long and agonizing wait. The wait list does work! Don't give up!!!

I did give up on my waitlist for the X-Men vs Sentinel only to have it convert the next day. Stupid.

tomandshell said:
I was this close to ordering a Sentinel diorama from eBay when I finally got the wait list notification after a long and agonizing wait. The wait list does work! Don't give up!!!

when i first found the SS site i put myself on the waitlist for PF vader and obi-wan and the NEXT day they were converted so i will not give up hope but it is agonizing now since this is the first pieces i've had to actually wait for on the wait list. i won't give up until they send me an email saying it is closed...although that could be some time.

Remember that you must be pretty high on that list as is. For them to actually announce it on the main site that you could get a Doom ex. if you tried for it is a good sign. I think many people made some choices when they were being hit with 3 high profile pieces at the same time.

Doom was cut on a lot of people's list. Hang in there.

Back