Gentle Giant 12" Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought we had a dedicated thread for this, but I couldn't find it.

They showed it at SDCC and now a more complete version of Picard. Have to say that it's still looking pretty good. Love the accessories too.

watermark.php

That looks great.

I'm not going to get too excited though.

I'd like to get this figure but IMO Picard by himself is boring. I want the whole crew not just Picard and the odds of GG releasing figures of all the main cast members is very small. I'm still pissed at Playmates for never releasing the 8 in Crusher. :monkey2

Looks great to me! I won't buy unless there are others planned though....

I'm still pissed at Playmates for never releasing the 8 in Crusher. :monkey2

Surely 12"? Personally I've never forgiven Playmates for failing to include Dr Bev in their (at the time) pretty good 1/6th line.

But that Picard does look pretty damned fine - hopefully Gentle Giant will give us the rest of the command too else it's back to closest to drag out the pitchforks and burning torches too.

Nick

Looking really good, no word on release date yet? I'm still confused as to whether this is GG or DST :confused:

Must have more information... wait is killing me...

But on the plus side, now we can add this guy to out MEGO collections...

Kahn!!!
DSC_00291.JPG

It looks great but dammit, I can't afford another line this year! it's either this or cut out LOTR or Aliens. :monkey2

So are GG just going to tease us each year with a Picard preview but never actually release anything?

The world has gone crazy: GG doing 12", DST doing 18" articulated with cloth ...

Shouldn't we try and forget that :lol Although in all seriousness a pretty solid effort for a new 1/6 entry.

Back