Gentle Giant 12" Batman: The Animated Series jumbo figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I welcome any BTAS stuff, I still can't fathom why no one would make a proper 1/6 Batman, that's one figure I desperately need in my collection.

I think they need to match the paint scheme better with the source material. This is what Kenner did wrong the first time:lecture

I love the old figures - one of my all time favorite lines. But I just can't see myself spending $80 on what amounts to a novelty, like a giant pencil or an oversized eraser.

These are looking great!

san-diego-comic-con-2015-gentle-giant-018.jpg

does anyone know when they are out? the promo image sais jan.2016, but we have feb. already and still can't find them anywhere.

I dunno, but it's a **** move on their part putting out Joker, Robin and Catwoman before combat belt Batman. That's stupid.

in the DCC line they released original BTAS Batman after other's release too. by this we can be glad, that they probably won't do all kenner figures and then Batman as one of the last ones. = w =

Back