General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeBron going back to Cleveland is somewhat hilarious but it'll play well for the NBA, the whole Prodigal Son angle. I am interested in what will happen to Miami Heat bandwagoneers. The only real jerseys outside of local teams you see are Kobe's and LeBron's. I wonder if they'll suddenly be Cleveland jerseys with James on them or if they'll stick with the Heat.

You guys can rag on Heat fans all you like. You can rejoice that we're done all you want…. My team went to 4 straight finals. Won two championships. It was a lot of fun. I'll take that deal every time.

They did something cool. Fans should be pleased but you and most Heat fans I know got it coming. You guys have been such a bunch of giant *******s to deal with. Even worse than LA fans when they had that run with Phil or NY fans in general. I admit internally I'm not being a good sport and that I'm dancing on your grave.

At least he admits the way he left was a ****** move

Thats why my respect went back up. He realizes he was a ******* and is making amends.

This did make me laugh.

Last edited:
I wonder if the cle fans who burned their james' jerseys are upset they will have to buy new ones :lol

The Internet is on it, :lol

BsR39vWCEAE-obY.jpg

10509485_10152480191081840_1018565955757967085_n.jpg

will Riles offer more to Bosh now? Will he make a huge offer to keep Bosh? Make a play for Melo?

I have a feeling that with LeBron gone that the Heat will make a play at every viable free agent left, Carmelo included.

They did something cool. Fans should be pleased but you and most Heat fans I know got it coming. You guys have been such a bunch if giant *******s to deal with. Even worse than LA fans when they had that run with Phil or NY fans in general. I admit internally I'm not being a good sport and that I'm dancing on your grave.

From playing for the championship to picking in the lottery. It was a good run though.

Back