General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be suprised if Riley leaves also. He's not getting any younger and he has nothing to prove anymore.

He's part owner of the team. He's not LEAVING. Retiring? I don't think so…. not after he just gave a press conference saying "You don't quit at the first sign of adversity" Pat Riley is OLD SCHOOL.

He's part owner of the team. He's not LEAVING. Retiring? I don't think so…. not after he just gave a press conference saying "You don't quit at the first sign of adversity" Pat Riley is OLD SCHOOL.

Funny thing about that statement, is that's how he got LeBron. I am a fan of rileys, but just saying. Smells like hypocrisy is cooking in the oven. Sounds like LA and Miami have similar gameplans.

Reading lins 15 million salary only counts as 8 mill against Lakers cap for whatever reason

Yeah I'm not sure how that all shakes out but Lakers get an expiring contract that will be at 8 mil. for them and gave up nothing in return (other than cash and forigen player rights). Not a big Lin fan but it is a good move.

Riley has proven himself to be a great manager of basketball teams, both as a coach and GM. His record speaks for itself, and I wouldn't be shocked if we saw Miami as major challengers for the championship in a few years. But he'll need to attract some major talent for that to happen, of course.

Funny you heat fans felt the same way about LBJ.

Pat is old, oh and you can still maintain ownership and not be involved day to day.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 15m
More
The Chicago Bulls are gauging interest with free agent Dwyane Wade, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Wade opted out of $42 mil over 2 years… Heat will give that to him. So if he goes, he will never make that back becuz Chi can't pay him that. And wouldn't if they could.

Wow, NBA Store is quick, they're selling it without waiting to find out his proper number.

BsShdQ5CMAAfhSO.jpg

Back