1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colossus another X-Men in my collection.
IMG_5605.jpeg

IMG_5606.jpeg

IMG_5608.jpeg

IMG_5607.jpeg

IMG_5604.jpeg

IMG_5603.jpeg

IMG_5615.jpeg

i think they have way too many figures being thrown out there and not enough figures being released
They can’t just rush/push it all out think about the QC problems and they reputation, if they release it before they can get everything in ordered.

Looks like Soosoo has some big plans.
Looks like they took off the 🚫 over Cyclops like they had on the initial image that we saw previously. While I wasn’t the biggest fan of their Gambit and definitely didn’t care for their Rogue, now that they have more competition in the way of Present Toys, I hope their Cyclops is better.

What initially seemed to me to be of benefit to us, kind of feels like a conundrum now. If gambit is an indication, the third party figures have less of an availability window. I think that'll complicate being able to pick and choose which we like best unless the solicitation/preorder windows overlap for the same character. I jumped on the sideshow gambit, only to have a much better third party version released, and lost my deposit. It was a small amount, but it also still amounted to a kick in the groin. Its one thing to have a figure you settled for. It's another thing to have a version you like better version out there.
Oh well... It's just plain awful to have companies finally making good 1/6 x-men figures, right? 😜

What initially seemed to me to be of benefit to us, kind of feels like a conundrum now. If gambit is an indication, the third party figures have less of an availability window. I think that'll complicate being able to pick and choose which we like best unless the solicitation/preorder windows overlap for the same character. I jumped on the sideshow gambit, only to have a much better third party version released, and lost my deposit. It was a small amount, but it also still amounted to a kick in the groin. Its one thing to have a figure you settled for. It's another thing to have a version you like better version out there.
Oh well... It's just plain awful to have companies finally making good 1/6 x-men figures, right? 😜
Nrds are a scam so I feel you on that.

Back