1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?d love a days of future past sentinel. 5B77C548-1C1B-4B7A-B474-30AC65CC6781.jpeg

Okay boys & girls, if you were buying Juggernaut, would it be the yellow version (The Tank) or the comic one (The Unstoppable) ???

I immediately jumped on that ‘Unstoppable’ Juggernaut. I imagine Sideshow won’t get around to doing him for a very long time and Magneto is going to need some reinforcements on the shelf. A very pleasant surprise to see that popping up for PO. Should have seen it coming really.

I decided to limit my comics X-Men collection to 1/12 (mostly due to the great Mafex figures and some Mezco), so am passing on the comic 1/6 Juggernaut. I keep thinking of picking up the original Tank, part of the reason is that I've got all the other characters represented or getting them soon since Negasonic was just charged recently. He's just too big for a detolf, so if I move him out, I'd have to at least move Colossus out to put with him.

Just bought the soosoo toys frozen man from neogeek and there's no ice strand in the box, YES!

Look awesome jedijim. I want that colossus, nightcrawler, beast, and the tank. But something is telling me to wait. Sideshow is hitting the x men line hard, and its about time

That looks great!

I was hoping that Toys Era could finish the line they started and give us not just Beast, Mystique, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Quicksilver but also Jean, and Storm from the end of X-men Apocalypse.
c5be8d666fb3e85de2f5d412f1542257.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great!

I was hoping that Toys Era could finish the line they started and give us not just Beast, Mystique, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Quicksilver but also Jean, and Storm from the end of X-men Apocalypse.
c5be8d666fb3e85de2f5d412f1542257.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would buy a (Sophie Turner) Jean with a good headsculpt

Back