1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just paid my invoice for Cable from OSK. They said it should be released around the 15th! So excited to finally be getting this!

soosoo toys teased days of future past head sculpt just before christmas on Instagram I don't think it's cancelled they also said January they are hoping to release psylocke.

Toys era 'the freezer' these photos are worrying me that human head is very very poor.... Looks nothing like the actor at all.

Just got an e-mail from OSK saying my Iceman (The Freezer) figure shipped. It also says there's a second package with Ex-large ice diorama. Don't remember that.

It was in the proto pics. His ice base/stand. Looks great. Suit doesn’t appear to have as much frost as the proto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here´s my Windstorm video (for Spanish speakers)
X.jpg
C.jpg

Looks promising so far. Hopefully have mine in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received the base today, hope i get the rest tomorrow lol.

I like it, solid and heavy, feels like a chunk of ice.

20190110_120358.jpg
20190110_120412.jpg
20190110_120427.jpg

Received my very first Phicen body today, the Suntan med bust, to transfer my Psylock costume onto, all went well it's quite an easy job if you take your time I used a combination of talc and washing up liquid to get the costume on and she looks much better.

One thing for anyone who's done this, how do you tighten the ankle joint? the Phicen ball joints at the ankle are smaller than standard making the feet very loose, whats the best way to get a better fit?

CIMG4793.JPG

Received my very first Phicen body today, the Suntan med bust, to transfer my Psylock costume onto, all went well it's quite an easy job if you take your time I used a combination of talc and washing up liquid to get the costume on and she looks much better.

One thing for anyone who's done this, how do you tighten the ankle joint? the Phicen ball joints at the ankle are smaller than standard making the feet very loose, whats the best way to get a better fit?

Nice job!

I used an older Phicen body for my Psylocke & the ankle ball joint fit nice & snug. I doubt Phicen/TBL would change the size on the new bodies. My guess is the tolerance on the metal parts is tighter than on the plastic ones, or there's some variance in holes of the Toys Era boots.

You could put a bit of tape on the ball before inserting into the boot. Better yet, if you have spare socks from another figure, put those on first.

I’ve not gotten my iceman yet but I saw some pictures on Facebook and It’s not looking good. Two subpar figures in a row. I’m fearful for how cable will turn out. Luckily that is the last pre-order I have with them.

I’ve not gotten my iceman yet but I saw some pictures on Facebook and It’s not looking good. Two subpar figures in a row. I’m fearful for how cable will turn out. Luckily that is the last pre-order I have with them.

What part looks bad? If it's the "human" head, i don't care lol. Guessing the weathering on the suit isn't great (they always suck in the weathering department).

Nice to see McAvoy Prof X getting made since HT abandoned it. The head sculpt looks a little like Charlie Sheen, but there are good ones out there. However, I'm not sure if I'll buy more X-Men figs or just wait for the MCU rebooted versions.

Love the base, I would take it alone. Has there ever been a 1/6 clear or transparent body, or even white or blue to make a Iceman

I wanted to do a custom Iceman at some point, only body i've found is from the 1/6 Death Dealer. Just need to find a bald headsculpt and paint it all white to get a classic look.

IMG_9544_900x.jpeg

Back