1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday night's alright for... tailoring?!?!?!

Attachments

• IMG_20210725_181050.jpg
    IMG_20210725_181050.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 82
Simply astonishing that new one...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-12-23-12-49-041_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-12-23-12-49-041_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 125
Upgraded my Angel finally.

Looks pretty cool!
I think the second set of wings go with the figure a bit better. I do think they would look better if they were a little less fury near the top (just my opinion of course), but they look nice.

Btw, are the first set of wings from a Spawn figure? Maybe Wings of Redemption Spawn or something like that?

Looks pretty cool!
I think the second set of wings go with the figure a bit better. I do think they would look better if they were a little less fury near the top (just my opinion of course), but they look nice.

Btw, are the first set of wings from a Spawn figure? Maybe Wings of Redemption Spawn or something like that?
Thank you. I agree. I may have to use some hair product on the “fuzzy” parts to matte it down a bit.

Yes the old wings are from the spawn figure. Nice looking wings but not articulated and very heavy. Figure can not stand on his own and difficult to attach to the body. Glad I upgraded to these.

Thank you. I agree. I may have to use some hair product on the “fuzzy” parts to matte it down a bit.

Yes the old wings are from the spawn figure. Nice looking wings but not articulated and very heavy. Figure can not stand on his own and difficult to attach to the body. Glad I upgraded to these.

Please post some pics after you address the “fuzzy” parts, I’m looking forward to seeing that, I think it will look great! Thanks for sharing your mod.

Back