Gene Hunt: BBC "Life on Mars"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently selling my Spenser Gene Hunt head, if anyone is interested; it's painted and looks fantastic, but I'm currently scaling back on collecting and don't have the time to go looking for the right clothes, body etc. I bought it from Spenser for $55, which on xe.com currently translates to £37.84; I'm selling it for £40 including postage by special delivery in the UK, or £42 shipped anywhere else in the world. PM if you're interested.

Guys I’m putting some items on hold until my backlog is clear. About four to five weeks. You can contact me then about any head sculpts you want.

A shout-out to Doom Saber for a timely eBay link to the right colored dye for Gene's coat. I still need to add the buttons, but other than that, I am pretty happy with it.

gene-coat.jpg

I also realized I have some hands in my parts bin that can pretty easily be modified to his iconic driving gloves which I think really are necessary for the proper Gene Hunt look (since the chances of a 1/6 Cortina seem a bit dim :monkey2).

I've also continued to get parts for Sam Tyler -- I think I have just about everything now either ready to go or on the way except his head. I'm going to send Spenser a PM about it since it's been about three weeks since I last asked. I know we are all waiting for Sammy-boy to make his appearance.

The jacket looks so much better!

Does anybody know of a headsculpt of Jason Omara/Sam Tyler from Life on mars USA ? or one that looks like him?
Cheers

Guys I’m putting some items on hold until my backlog is clear. About four to five weeks. You can contact me then about any head sculpts you want.

Hi, just wondering if the back log is cleared yet, any chance of ordering sculpts from you now, also when will young spock and kirk be available, appreaciate a reply, CHEERS

Is that the word from Spenser, or are you just figuring? I'm not on this board that much anymore and have kind of lost track of what sculpts he is doing now.

Just figuring, you can't get any info or updates about it no matter how hard you try :(

I’m going to have to re-sculpt it, the current sculpt is just too big and I can’t get it down to a good size. When the new one is done I’ll post it.

Oh, thanks very much for the info, Spenser! Was getting a bit worried when I hadn't heard anything. I figured Simm would be a bear to do, and we wish you good luck and good sculpting!

Back