Gears of War 2 Redux Ultimate bad a$$ thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple fix idea. Make the Video Games section like the Sandbox where posts don't count towards your post count.

Interesting stuff happens when I'm away. :lol

Dang I lost 400 posts just like that. :lol

How did you notice? :lol

Not sure what happened to the other thread but I'm going back to the Lesbian thread in the Sandbox :fest

No. Just making it balanced. Why should you be able to post pics of beautiful (albeit half naked) women in one section and not another? We now know the rules on pics of females. So long as it's something that would be in Maxim or the like it's OK. I don't know the reason that got deleted though as it was for her shirt that Ill posted it.

If you make the whole board balanced then there would be no sandbox and there would be nothing over a PG rating. Somehow I don't think most of you guys and some gals would like that.

Why because of a cluster^^^^ in the Video Games section do we have to attack the Sandbox section?!?! Good Lord leave it be. Leave it be!!!

I like the game much more since I took my router out of the loop :lol

^^^^ bagels & ^^^^ this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UKea5Wc4NX8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UKea5Wc4NX8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I really don't like God of War 2. The graphics are good for PS2 but its really just a button masher.

How about everyone just calm down and cool off for a bit... nobody ever said the deletion was permanent...

... for you guys that I didn't send a Christmas card to... I didn't have your addresses, or otherwise I would have... I asked a bunch of the guys to PM me their address one night while we were playing Gears... only a handful did... the rest, I didn't get a chance to ask before I left for KY for Christmas vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back